• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Post Your Anydesk Or Teamviewer To Share Wife

we are a married couple 49 45, slut black wife and white cuck, a n y d e s k code 795659773 and control our pc, exp/ose, humiliate, make links, up for real meets if local

mwm 58 ...annie is 49..
sub cuckold hub here

Anydesk: 1129254691

annie.png

Someone here that would like to be able to start my computer anytime you like without me knowing anything and i cant interupt if you do things i dont like. Maybe you show pics from my computer here on the chatt

who wants to get permanent access to my laptop?

just set up your private password in the settings and set a options password too...so can never change it back

Here are my TeamViewer ID number and connection password.
Please use them to start a remote support session with me.

TeamViewer ID: 1 758 646 491
Your Password:
q1kaq8aj

we are a married couple 49 45, slut black wife and white cuck, a n y d e s k code 795659773 and control our pc, exp/ose, humiliate, make links, up for real meets if local

Someone here that would like to be able to start my computer anytime you like without me knowing anything and i cant interupt if you do things i dont like. Maybe you show pics from my computer here on the chatt

anydesk id: 381311068

please be able to use the anydesk chat

if have the fantasy of someone putting all my pics in a password protected 7zip folder and delete the originals...so he can own my wife but i still have her pics without being able to access them anymore

hello all..mwm 58 here.wife is 48..
sub cuckold hub for chat with Bulls or Doms
nervous about sharing computer but I have anydesk installed to chat for doms

Users who are viewing this thread

Back