• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Post Your Anydesk Or Teamviewer To Share Wife

i have installed my new remotecontroled Wall outlett on my computer. I will set Anydesk to autostart. I have changed in the bios so that my computer will start whenever it gets power from the outlett. Is there anyone here that would like to know what app to controll my outlett and the login for that, then you get my Anydesk id and pass so you can start and log on to my anydesk without me knowing. I always knep the door close so my wife cant se the computer, i also keep the screen of power. You can use my computer anytime you like without me knowing.
I would like to know, PM me...

Would love to control your PC with AD to see your big tit wife or gf. If you have videos of her being fucked that's a plus. PM me your details

we are a married couple 49 45, slut black wife and white cuck, a n y d e s k code 795659773 and control our pc, exp/ose, humiliate, make links, up for real meets if local

AD 1 972 675 117 - Full access

margaret23c.jpg

lets see if you are quick enough to steal my wifes pics and infos? be able to use anydesk chat function

Good morning ..
Any SlutsWives or partners Online?, I will ****** your pictures online (public) at EroProfile!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back