• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Post Your Anydesk Or Teamviewer To Share Wife

Hey there. I'm looking for cucks who are interested in sharing their wives/girlfriends through AnyDesk or TeamViewer. So if you're showing right now, feel free to leave your Anydesk or TeamViewer code here and we'll take a look. If you want her posted, feel free to let us know before hand. ;)
appear.in/tinydik

we are a married couple 47 43, slut black wife and white cuck, anydesk code 795659773 and control our pc, ******, humiliate, make unsee - volafile links, up for real meets if local

we are a married couple 47 43, slut black wife and white cuck, anydesk code 795659773 and control our pc, ******, humiliate, make unsee - volafile links, up for real meets if local

I am online for your play...
Look at my wife on my PC and post a few of them with my browser on Volafile and post the link on this page.
Saggy Tits

AnyDesk

pls ac
I am online for your play...
Look at my wife on my PC and post a few of them with my browser on Volafile and post the link on this page.
Saggy Tits

AnyDesk
874821356[/QUOTac

accept invite

serenaelitebook-2@ad - sweetcheeksserena
526166158 - sweetcheeksserena

Log in to my pc (anydesk or Teamviewer) and go to chat rooms, use her real name and chat to anyone. Make her a Dirty ***** and send her pics to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back