Post Your Cucks Little clit here.

• Thread starterBeltoncouple
  • Start date
SissyForDawn said:
Me tugging my little clit to try to get it hard and two pics of it half erect.

This is one reason why my wife made me a cuck and has found real men to have sex with, instead of with me, for years.

Does anyone blame her?

image000001.jpg
image000001 (1).jpg
IMG_20240426_091424.jpg
Can you tell us what your wife does to get pleasure. be explicit please, we enjoy reading cuckolds experiences and know how your wives fuck a make with a true dick

Reactions: Lovasianladies
h5t6ca said:
Can you tell us what your wife does to get pleasure. be explicit please, we enjoy reading cuckolds experiences and know how your wives fuck a make with a true dick
I posted this adventure of hers earlier this week. It's an example of what she has done for some pleasure.

Thread 'Confession - First Time Shocked by Wife' Confession - First Time Shocked by Wife

She normally keeps a Bull and/or boyfriend for regular sex. She quickly found she that size absolutely matters to her and does not waste her time with small cocksnany more. She needs the size to stretch and penetrate her deep. It's almost instant orgasm for her. When she doesn't have a Bull or boyfriend she uses her vibrators and plugs 2 to 3 times per week. She tells me she fantasizes about her men...past and future!

Let me know if the story gives you enough details. If not, feel free to ask questions.

h5t6ca said:
What type of magnifying lens did you use to take these pics?
HotWife laughed at your comment and told me to tell you it was max zoom on the camera!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lovasianladies and h5t6ca
SissyForDawn said:

This is one reason why my wife made me a cuck and has found real men to have sex with, instead of with me, for years.

Does anyone blame her?

image000001.jpg
image000001 (1).jpg
IMG_20240426_091424.jpg

beamad said:
my hubby´s clit...

colilla.jpeg
cage that shit!

Reactions: DawnW
SissyForDawn said:

Does anyone blame her?

image000001.jpg
image000001 (1).jpg
IMG_20240426_091424.jpg
have the wife cage that. cucks with clits like that should not be allowed to jerk it

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, DawnW and SissyForDawn
Khel said:
have the wife cage that. cucks with clits like that should not be allowed to jerk it
HotWife cages it a lot and I'm only allowed to touch my clit when she allows it...usually it's for a photo she wants to have posted or sent to certain friends of hers.

She told me to tell you she keeps me in Victoria's Secret panties all the time to remind me I am not a real man. She also enjoys others joining her in humiliating me and confirming how useless my clit is.

• Love
SissyForDawn said:
HotWife cages it a lot and I'm only allowed to touch my clit when she allows it...usually it's for a photo she wants to have posted or sent to certain friends of hers.

She told me to tell you she keeps me in Victoria's Secret panties all the time to remind me I am not a real man. She also enjoys others joining her in humiliating me and confirming how useless my clit is.
just so she doesn;t allow you to orgasm! I bet you wish her bulls would use you as well

Khel said:
just so she doesn;t allow you to orgasm! I bet you wish her bulls would use you as well
She has not allowed an orgasm for a long time! I enjoy the abuse, humiliation, and direction from my hotwife and her Bulls.

Reactions: beamad
E's

Screenshot_20240502-105403_WhatsApp~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: SDevereux and hyperxguy
SissyForDawn said:

I want a woman or women to humiliate me like that

Lovasianladies said:
I want a woman or women to humiliate me like that
Let's see your tiny thing!

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and hyperxguy
  • Haha
Reactions: ckc and Khel
Lovasianladies said:
As requested my lady.

IMG_6125.jpeg
Hopefully you're not proud of that tiny nub! I assume you sit to pee and get it sll over your thighs and little ball sack too.

I hope you are pussy free too... that is almost as much of an insult to women as my cuck's clit if not!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: cuckedcopper, ckc, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
DawnW said:
Hopefully you're not proud of that tiny nub! I assume you sit to pee and get it sll over your thighs and little ball sack too.

I hope you are pussy free too... that is almost as much of an insult to women as my cuck's clit if not!
Thank you goddess.
I am pussy free for sure and deservably so.
I would hope that you show your girlfriends my picture of my useless little dicklet.
Everyone needs a good laugh now and then.
Please continue to comment and ridicule me.
Thank you 😘

Mine

processed-49c32f20-a0ae-4e8e-919e-2a89b33d3ea3_imXGoC2x-1.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and ckc
Lovasianladies said:
As requested my lady.

IMG_6125.jpeg
Send a a good zoomed picture to see what you have, or don't have

how do you pee? I am not even asking how you fuck

• Haha