• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Post your wives in lingerie

• Thread starterweirdfood
  • Start date
New outfit brought a couple of weeks ago

IMG-20230223-WA0005.jpeg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Jong, nelssim, Feltmeyer and 4 others
So what you think

Screenshot_20220910-200224_Gallery.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Hhhaaab, Feltmeyer, TOUCHWOOD and 4 others
weirdfood said:
gorgeous would eat her out first then bend her over a table then duck her hard!

My wife needs to be *******

HPIM1040a.jpg HPIM0616 2007 sexy wife Pamala in black stockings.jpg HPIM0774.jpg HPIM0796.jpg HPIM0806a.jpg

Reactions: Feltmeyer, TOUCHWOOD, MajorHorner and 1 other person
RLyonheart said:
I secretly would love that
If he is, he’ll like you fucking his arse whilst he’s fucking your wife. Or even fucking your arse when your wife is filming

MajorHorner said:
If he is, he’ll like you fucking his arse whilst he’s fucking your wife. Or even fucking your arse when your wife is filming
Not into that - much rather see my wife servicing a bunch of white mongers!

Reactions: MajorHorner
RLyonheart said:
Not into that - much rather see my wife servicing a bunch of white mongers!
White mongers or wife mongers?

Reactions: RLyonheart
Reactions: Cuckforolderbull and MajorHorner
MajorHorner said:
Well done. I hope you get paid a %
We never take money and I'm not a pimp. It's always her decision. But that makes it sexier, knowing she wants cock

RLyonheart said:
We never take money and I'm not a pimp. It's always her decision. But that makes it sexier, knowing she wants cock
No suggestion of pimping. Soz if I caused offense.
But there are out of pocket expenses like the latest in underwear, bed linen washing, etc.
Pleased that she has freedom to decide, no reason to cheat.
Something many men who try to decide don’t appreciate 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

MajorHorner said:
No suggestion of pimping. Soz if I caused offense.
But there are out of pocket expenses like the latest in underwear, bed linen washing, etc.
Pleased that she has freedom to decide, no reason to cheat.
Something many men who try to decide don’t appreciate 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I will often make a suggestion .... or request, if I see or meet someone who I think she would enjoy or whom I would like to see enjoying her. But it's always her decision. Having said that, I know there are times when she doesn't have a particular urge for a guy but she goes with him to please me. You can't ask more than that from a wife can you - pleasuring another man as a sign of her love for you.

B

RLyonheart said:
I will often make a suggestion .... or request, if I see or meet someone who I think she would enjoy or whom I would like to see enjoying her. But it's always her decision. Having said that, I know there are times when she doesn't have a particular urge for a guy but she goes with him to please me. You can't ask more than that from a wife can you - pleasuring another man as a sign of her love for you.
No greater love has a woman for her man than she lays down on her back and gets fucked by a guy she doesn’t particularly fancy so that her man is pleased.
And even more so if she’s looking into your eyes as he’s pounding her Twat and then shooting his load deep up her Cunt tunnel

curvykind said:
New outfit brought a couple of weeks ago

IMG-20230223-WA0005.jpeg
Has she netted any fast swimming sperm pumpers yet?

RLyonheart said:
My wife's used panties

DSC_0416.JPG DSC_0419.JPG DSC_0417.JPG DSC_0418.JPG
Which ones are your favourites? Tributes welcome!

99E3DC83-4260-47B9-8100-BD204DEA098B.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Wifefuckernj, drackdrap and zarkovac

Users who are viewing this thread