• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Post your wives over 50 in this thread.

• Thread starterlevieuxdusud
  • Start date
levieuxdusud said:
Mine is 62 years old. She likes dirty comments, tributes and wants to know what you want to do to her.

072_1000.jpg 259_1000.jpg 267_1000.jpg
I love your wife's big beautiful naked TiTs and nipples.Hot to see her spreading her pretty cunt lips for our viewing pleasure with her wedding ring next to her naked cunt.

Reactions: midnightfapper
fuckmywifeinnj said:
My wife is currently 66. She is 5'-2", 125 lbs., with a figure that plays out at 37D-27-36. We were married in 1972, and my cock has never seen the inside of any of her 3 holes. However, the cocks and cum of many other men have seen the inside of her always horny pussy during the 47 years of our hot wife / sissy cuckold marriage. All photos are fairly recent; except for the last which shows her in 1972, 4 months after being bred by a black bull.

37Ds-Hanging Down.jpg Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg Ass View-Making Out With a Boyfriend.JPG Pussy In 1995.jpg Ready To Fuck Her Faggot Sissy Husband 1.JPG 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg
Wow that must be a record, being married 47 years and your cock has never seen the inside of any of her 3 holes. Not even a blow job. Who fucked your wife on her wedding night? Amazing that your white slut wife was bred by a black bull 4 months after you got married.

Reactions: midnightfapper
fuckmywifeinnj said:
You are correct; she happily lost her virginity when she was 13. Ours is the one and only "marriage for both of us. She avoided getting pregnant before we said our "I Do's". That changed afterwards as my part of the deal was she could be fucked and knocked-up by whoever she desired. I have been a faggot all my life. She knew this when she agreed to marry me; the marriage is one of convenience to hide our true natures from polite society. I have always been overweight and I always have had a tiny dicklet. We are both cock-loving sluts who like variety in men and their cocks. And we both love being seeded in our respective pussies.
I admire your honesty about being a faggot all of your life. Do you think you are a faggot because you have always been overweight and always have had a tiny dicklet? You are an excellent example of a pathetic inferior white male that is useless for fucking females and trying to fuck your baby into them.

Duderocks said:
Please post more ..I love her confidence
I love your wife's big beautiful naked TiTs and nipples.

mrkitkat said:
My wife is 55. Enjoy!

EBC12526-8888-40F9-84D0-6BC83EDB844F.jpeg 3409F7CB-E2FF-4638-8983-DCA08AF26390.jpeg 17BD72E7-9657-45BB-8A94-0C33A3466C7F.jpeg
I love your wife's big beautiful naked TiTs and nipples. Nice cunt too.

Reactions: Jong and Umanual
My wife's big TiTs for your viewing pleasure

My Wife Flashing.jpg Sexy Dress.jpg Glory Hole Blouse.jpg See Thru Outfit.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Jong, levieuxdusud, h5t6ca and 2 others
Wife's tits

402_1000.jpg *******.com_105609_c82fac24ddac.jpeg.jpg *******.com_105609_c7242727ad77.jpeg.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Kurokitsune, bobbyhotone2, joinuall and 5 others
AD 941917526 or TV 1 005 956 185, PW zi473p - only Bulls welcome!

bobbyhotone2 said:
I admire your honesty about being a faggot all of your life. Do you think you are a faggot because you have always been overweight and always have had a tiny dicklet? You are an excellent example of a pathetic inferior white male that is useless for fucking females and trying to fuck your baby into them.
I KNOW that I am a faggot because I am fat and and I have a boy-sized dick. However, my wife will confirm that I do have a talented tongue, as far as eating out her pussy and asshole is concerned. As far as the men in my life are concerned, my only worth is supplying my faggot holes to them to be used by them for sexual conquest & pleasure, and for humiliating me. Black alpha-male studs/bulls are favored by both myself and my wife for their superior abilities to fuck/breed both of us. Four of the seven studs who impregnated my wife were black; including the black local guy in Barbados who consummated my marriage for me. The attached photo of my wife was taken 4 months after Barbados; the baby bump, swelling teats (she went from 34C to 36D), and engorged nipples all evidence of his black baby developing in her white, married (to me) womb.

4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg

Reactions: h5t6ca
More of mine. She is 62 years old. She likes dirty comments, tributes and wants to know what you want to do to her.

868_1000.jpg 870_1000.jpg 410_1000.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: moltenneeds, Kurokitsune, bobbyhotone2 and 6 others
levieuxdusud said:
More of mine. She is 62 years old. She likes dirty comments, tributes and wants to know what you want to do to her.

What a wonderful hot wife. I wish I could dump some jizz inside her

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2, Jaybp, levieuxdusud and 1 other person
NICE WORK.

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
levieuxdusud said:

I would start by eating that magnificent pussy until she cums. Then I would focus on her tits. 69 would be next and a very good fuck after that

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2, Jaybp, levieuxdusud and 1 other person
In the shower this morning ...

vlcsnap-2020-04-01-12h39m41s477.png vlcsnap-2020-04-01-12h39m43s304.png vlcsnap-2020-04-01-12h39m52s066.png

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: moltenneeds, Koza, bobbyhotone2 and 10 others
levieuxdusud said:
In the shower this morning ...

vlcsnap-2020-04-01-12h39m41s477.png vlcsnap-2020-04-01-12h39m43s304.png vlcsnap-2020-04-01-12h39m52s066.png
I love her big tits!!!

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2, Jong and levieuxdusud
bobbyhotone2 said:

hope you like my pics...

30-F.jpg 34-1 .jpg

• Love
Reactions: Matureplay, moltenneeds, Kurokitsune and 8 others
bobbyhotone2 said:
My wife's big TiTs for your viewing pleasure

My Wife Flashing.jpg Sexy Dress.jpg Glory Hole Blouse.jpg See Thru Outfit.jpg
Is your wife an active hot wife?

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2

Users who are viewing this thread