Post your wives over 50 in this thread.

• Thread starterlevieuxdusud
  • Start date

levieuxdusud

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2020
Mine is 62 years old. She likes dirty comments, tributes and wants to know what you want to do to her.

072_1000.jpg 259_1000.jpg 267_1000.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: moltenneeds, sjb1962, Koza and 27 others
levieuxdusud said:
Mine is 62 years old. She likes dirty comments, tributes and wants to know what you want to do to her.

I would luv to gag her with my big dick. Then bend her over and fuck her hard and deep make this old slut scream all nite.

• Love
Reactions: Bubbacum, Jong, bobbyhotone2 and 1 other person
Damn I'd diffiently give her some dick many many times

levieuxdusud said:

Thanks for sharing! Older women are so sexy for us bi gals.

• Love
Reactions: JasonBourne, MixedbbcLA, bobbyhotone2 and 3 others
My wife turned into a magazine star.
Do you want me to do the same for yours?

big boobs.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Kwacka, Wabasto, JasonBourne and 3 others
My wife is currently 66. She is 5'-2", 125 lbs., with a figure that plays out at 37D-27-36. We were married in 1972, and my cock has never seen the inside of any of her 3 holes. However, the cocks and cum of many other men have seen the inside of her always horny pussy during the 47 years of our hot wife / sissy cuckold marriage. All photos are fairly recent; except for the last which shows her in 1972, 4 months after being bred by a black bull.

37Ds-Hanging Down.jpg Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg Ass View-Making Out With a Boyfriend.JPG Pussy In 1995.jpg Ready To Fuck Her Faggot Sissy Husband 1.JPG 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg

• Love
Reactions: moltenneeds, badteacherlover, Kwacka and 13 others
fuckmywifeinnj said:
My wife is currently 66. She is 5'-2", 125 lbs., with a figure that plays out at 37D-27-36. We were married in 1972, and my cock has never seen the inside of any of her 3 holes. However, the cocks and cum of many other men have seen the inside of her always horny pussy during the 47 years of our hot wife / sissy cuckold marriage. All photos are fairly recent; except for the last which shows her in 1972, 4 months after being bred by a black bull.

37Ds-Hanging Down.jpg Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg Ass View-Making Out With a Boyfriend.JPG Pussy In 1995.jpg Ready To Fuck Her Faggot Sissy Husband 1.JPG 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg
That's something, almost 50 years and your marriage has never been consummated, by you. Sounds like she became a hotwife before your wedding.

• Love
Reactions: carbex and bobbyhotone2
2wheel said:
That's something, almost 50 years and your marriage has never been consummated, by you. Sounds like she became a hotwife before your wedding.
You are correct; she happily lost her virginity when she was 13. Ours is the one and only "marriage for both of us. She avoided getting pregnant before we said our "I Do's". That changed afterwards as my part of the deal was she could be fucked and knocked-up by whoever she desired. I have been a faggot all my life. She knew this when she agreed to marry me; the marriage is one of convenience to hide our true natures from polite society. I have always been overweight and I always have had a tiny dicklet. We are both cock-loving sluts who like variety in men and their cocks. And we both love being seeded in our respective pussies.

• Love
Reactions: old fred, bobbyhotone2 and bcinu2
fuckmywifeinnj said:
You are correct; she happily lost her virginity when she was 13. Ours is the one and only "marriage for both of us. She avoided getting pregnant before we said our "I Do's". That changed afterwards as my part of the deal was she could be fucked and knocked-up by whoever she desired. I have been a faggot all my life. She knew this when she agreed to marry me; the marriage is one of convenience to hide our true natures from polite society. I have always been overweight and I always have had a tiny dicklet. We are both cock-loving sluts who like variety in men and their cocks. And we both love being seeded in our respective pussies.
There are as many arrangements as there are people. Glad you both found your nirvana's.

My wife is 55. Enjoy!

EBC12526-8888-40F9-84D0-6BC83EDB844F.jpeg 3409F7CB-E2FF-4638-8983-DCA08AF26390.jpeg 17BD72E7-9657-45BB-8A94-0C33A3466C7F.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: RobRyan, moltenneeds, Bulldepraved and 19 others
Comegetthisdick said:
I would luv to gag her with my big dick. Then bend her over and fuck her hard and deep make this old slut scream all nite.
Near Cleveland ohio. If nearby would like to meet. Bill

fuckmywifeinnj said:
So where do you folks live. If it is close enough to Ohio I think I have something for both of you. Thanks, Bill

Reactions: chelseacd
bcinu2 said:
So where do you folks live. If it is close enough to Ohio I think I have something for both of you. Thanks, Bill
Bill: We live in Northern New Jersey, in close proximity to New York City. We are sure that what you have will sate our always horny pussies. Can we view a photo of your alpha-male fuck tool/baby-maker? Billie & Janet

mrkitkat said:
My wife is 55. Enjoy!

EBC12526-8888-40F9-84D0-6BC83EDB844F.jpeg 3409F7CB-E2FF-4638-8983-DCA08AF26390.jpeg 17BD72E7-9657-45BB-8A94-0C33A3466C7F.jpeg
Hot body and awesome big tits!!!

• Love
Reactions: badteacherlover, joinuall, carbex and 1 other person
More than fantastic. You are a lucky man to be with this woman. If you folks ever are heading towards Cleveland, Ohio let me know as I think a visit would be an excellent adventure to share. Thanks, Bill

Duderocks said:
Please post more ..I love her confidence
Sweet tits & body! Love it!

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2