• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Posting my wife's pix, please respond

• Thread startergiver4u
  • Start date

giver4u

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 22, 2007
Hello to all, we are married couple and both of us are submissive. Most of our fanatasies based upon being ****** to have my wife used by men/women and both of us are humiliated by nasty comments and dirty remarks on our disire to be the sex slaves. After 25 years of marriage we have wonderful sex and we roleplay the fantasies by talking to each others, photo taking, and video taping to enhance our mood. My wife is in her late 40's but still hold her looks. She gets advances from youg guys when she is hanging out at younger crowds bars and clubs. Here are few of her pictures with not too clear facial ********. We want to be sure that our privacy is protected. In the past we got taking by men who promised us not to distribute our video and photos but broke the promise. We want to find Bulls, Masters, Mistresses, and others who are like us. We love to be humiliated and my wife to be the sex toy for men. My small cock (5.5 inches) can satsify my wife OK but she preferes bigger cocks. Please respond to our photos and this thread for long lasting friendship. We will seend you the video and pix of us with full facial disclosure. I promise you that my wife will not disappoint you. She is verysexy, pretty, and still hold her figures (she is a bit on chubby side but not fat. Her large sagging tits are waiting for rough handling and she loves to hae her nipples pulled, and toyed with. First pix shows my wife's gaping pussy hole after fucking her with cucumber for hours. Second pix is the cucumber pushed inside of her nasty pussy. Thid pix is her close up hairy pussy for everyone to see. 4th one is wife sucking my cock showing her pussy and ass. The last pix is her cumming on my small cock. She preferes the stronger orgasm than what I can give her....
Please send us comments, feedbacks, contact information, anything. We want to expand our fantasies to others.

Thanks, Giver and Wife

Attachments

• open.jpg
    open.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 2,017
  • wife and cucum.jpg
    wife and cucum.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,732
  • well used holes.jpg
    well used holes.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,546
  • sucking hubby showing off holes.jpg
    sucking hubby showing off holes.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,646
  • doggy tit squeeze.jpg
    doggy tit squeeze.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 2,085
love all your photos...if you ever cum east look me up

Hi there Giver - I can't believe I've missed you (and that lovely lady) in my time here, although you are not a frequent poster.

She sounds like the ideal slut - very oral, enjoying rough tit-treatment, looking for humiliation of herself AND you. I'd like nothing better than to train the pair of you, and have you provide the 'entertainment' (separately and together) at parties of my Master and Mistress friends.

I'm now entertaining the thought of the pair of you on collar and leash (with your leash wrapped around your balls and in your wife's hand). With you naked and blindfolded, I'd lay her naked body across yours and see how talented her mouth is (while squeezing and pulling her tits) before spreading her legs and filling her, using YOU as a fuck-pillow.

You'd not see what happens to her, but you would feel every movement - and she can show how excited she is by her pulling on your leash.

No need to apologize about her age or her 'chubby' look - I'm sure she looks fantastic and would feel even better. Do you like the idea of serving and imaginative GreyMaster ;)

[OK - small pity about the ocean - but I still want to hear from you]

You both look like worthy cum catchers. Your slut wife is a sexy little *****, you're really not deserving of a fine piece of ass like that. Bring her over to SD and let me use her holes. If you're a good boy I'll let you hold her panties while I fuck her.

Yes

You are right about my wife being a cum slut. She loves to get fucked but I can only fuck her for 4 to 6 hours. Wjen she is hot she wants to have her holes stuffed all nightlong.....

Please Respond

What an invitation to use some imagination. I can see you serving me, preparing your slut wife for sex with me, cleaning up her pussy after I am done with her and leave her pussy dripping with both our cum for you lick clean after begging for the privilege.

Love to talk with you both.

Giver4you :
Your wife is hot!! Prepare your wife to have sex with me. Then you go sit in a corner and you watch how I use her holes . When I'm done with her i'll let you clean her up that's only if you are a good boy.
Would love to chat with you.

Your wife is a very attractive, enticing slut. I like the first pic where you have her spread open, says a lot about her. Will your hand fit inside her stretched cunt?

wow. nice....a good stretched pussy is great.

a nice looking pussy

I just want to say i love your wifes hairy pussy , and would love to eat it clean when your done fucking her all night . It looks yummy , but it sounds like you would love to eat her to after her bulls are done using it up .

Thank you

We love the comments of my wife posted in this thread. We now have promising long-term relationship with one of the poster in this thread. Anyone else interested in receiving more of my wife's nasty pix and video clips? Send us a message describing what you would do to my wife. You, your friends and strangers can use her as a sex slave, cum catcher, and party *****. We loved to hear how men(women too) can abuse my wife's cum holes, large 38D tits with large sensitive nipples, and verbally humiliate her. My wife had few bisexual experience with other girls and very curious about being dominated by other women.

Left Pix - Ummmm it is wet in there. I wish other men are here to feel the wetness.

Right pix - Here she is everyone! On her 4's, ready to take on anyone. Yes, her ass is available. PLEASE fuck my wife and enjoy. I will step a side and watch if I am allowed....

We look forward to hearing from some of you.

Giver

Attachments

• CI94982777630028494.jpg
    CI94982777630028494.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 294
  • doggy_open1.jpg
    doggy_open1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 384
Dang giver! What a nice slut you have! I'm a little on the large size, and would love to fill her sweet pussy. You could hold her legs open for me, but I think I would have to force your face down into her used snatch when I was done with her!

By the way, you think we could both get our cocks up into her cunt at the same time? The we both could use her together!:)

Oh Yeah

Hello and thanks for the comment. I would love to have you fuck her and invite me to stick my cock in her pussy while you are already enjoying her cum hole. In our real life, I had a dildo in her and I shoved my cock in her pussy. We were both very busy and curious to see the looks of my wife's pussy. Yes, it was streached in a diffrent shape as normal but she had NO problem having my cock and dildo in her. I would love to see what real cocks can do to her.

Giver

5th pic

Hi Giver4u,love the pics but the last one reminds me of an old friend.Great pic.any chance u could sebd me a copy??.all the best for the new year

Ok

Sure, just let me know ow you want me to forward the copy.

Giver

Hey Giver... Love that shot of her pussy lips sucking on that finger - it would be so much nicer (and wetter) sucking on my cock head that way :D

Big pussy

That is a big pussy . Do you fist fuck her too ??

I would love to fuck your wife when she is dripping with hot cum from 6 or more other hot young bulls she had been being a complete slut for while you watched!!!! Sloppy seconds all the way..... I love older whores that like being used as a cum dump for young studs.....

Users who are viewing this thread