• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Posts Wifes

• Thread startermybigboy
  • Start date

mybigboy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 22, 2011
I enjoy posting girlfriends and wives of loser cucks. Here is my latest find. Her name is Annie. She is 51 years old and lives in Scotland. Because I spread across the web, I post all these sluts in a central place. Annie is posted here.

I will update the end of this thread as I add more girlfriends and wives to the blog. Feel free to message me if you want to be added.

Here is a preview of Annie

sized5.jpg

Any more of her she's nice

Nope no more of her. Put I have added Cheryl. She is a sexy older woman. View her here

Titties.JPG

Mmmmm, the finer attributes of older women!

I have added Jackie.

Preview

DSCN0605.jpg

DSCN1083.jpg

Reactions: joost
how do I get my girl in your blog?

Added 44 Year Old Jackie
259.jpg

261.jpg

Sexy Svetlana Added

Added 26 year old Svetlana

0_11904000_1327992208.jpg

0_99163000_1316631150.jpg

Online Friends Who Want Wife *******. If you read comments for Svetlana on the blog, her hubby posted his email.

Time to add a German Slut name Anna.

Preview

AA+030.jpg

AA+088.jpg

neu+004.jpg

You've got some hot chicks going on there, mybigboy.

Keep up the good work.

Cheryl has great tits! I liek Lisa and Jackie as well! Fuck, I like them all lol They should post here and tell us all their stories and post more pics

Surprising ... as many hot naked women I see online, and while they are all hot ... what surprised me is Lisa and Jackie gave me instant wood !!!

NCStorm said:
Surprising ... as many hot naked women I see online, and while they are all hot ... what surprised me is Lisa and Jackie gave me instant wood !!!

If Lisa and Jackie give you instant wood someone should tell them they have an expanding fan club.

Saraha said:
If Lisa and Jackie give you instant wood someone should tell them they have an expanding fan club.

Somehow I think they already know it :p

becontree2001uk said:
Cheryl has great tits! I liek Lisa and Jackie as well! Fuck, I like them all lol They should post here and tell us all their stories and post more pics

I have actually pointed several of them to this site. I have no idea if they ever joined and plan on posting.

Added Laura Regan. She is an ******* wife you was a total slut before she was married.

HPIM+%2840%29.jpg

HPIM+%2833%29.jpg

would love to see Sahara....yep.