• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pre-Cuckold or Cuckold while Dating

• Thread starterKarl S.
  • Start date
What A Weekend

This past weekend I made love to Steph and emptied my balls in side the sexy Stephanie. During our foreplay and throughout the weekend she told me about the business trip. During the relatively short flight from BWI to Atlanta, she told me that Lance did not get any work done. She said that people looked at them as if they were "honeymooners" and she said they acted the part- with all the smooching, cuddling, and just can't get enough behavior.

When they got to the Marriott, they signed in as Mr and Mrs. and she said she felt special. Once they got to the room they made love before he had to go to some meetings. She even showered with him and went with him to the first meetings. Lance introduced Steph as "his girl" and he mentioned that very quickly when ever a new guy was introduced to her. He wanted to let everyone no especially the males that she was "taken". I asked Steph how she liked that and she kissed me deeply and said that "It made her feel real special".

On Thursday, he came back from a series of meeting that lasted from 7 AM to 3 PM and she said "the poor darling was tired". She gave him a very warm massage. She undid his tie, and shirt and told him to make them a drink. She then came back, nude and had him lie down on the bed and she gave him a full back massage and then she gave him a deep throat blow job, because she did not want to get off the bed a refill her diaphragm.

The company had a cocktail party that second evening and the boss's wife, who she got to know during Christmas and New years asked her if they set a date yet and Steph said that she actually blushed a little and said that "he hasn't asked yet..." The boss's wife also gave Steph a compliment I guess by telling her that she would be a very nice addition to the "executive wives group'.

I know that Steph is playing Lance and I off against each other, but this is so erotic and I know the times will be getting hotter.

Karl

Hi Karl,

You're relationship with Stephanie has gotten to an interesting point. She has clearly expressed a preference for his "larger" cock. And he seems to be romancing her in a way that leads to a relationship. If you do nothing, I suspect you will soon find yourself "outside" of their relationship.

At this point, you have to decide if you just want to go along for the ride until it is over. Or, if you want to create a "cuckold" relationship with her. She already knows how turned on you are about her having sex with other men. All we know about her is the romance and the sex. She may not want to eventually marry either of you. No one knows where this is going on a long term basis.

If you decide she is someone you want to have a long term relationship with or even marriage, you need to begin communicating with her about your feelings. Some women can't handle the cuckold or hot wife lifestyle. Other women (like my wife) find having a cuckolod husband as the only option for a successful marriage. Sounds to me like you and Stephanie have a good start towards a cuckold marriage. I personally think it would be very exciting to have this conversation about her feelings towards the cuckold lifestyle over dinner some time.

I love your story. I hope you keep us informed.

marcus

Stephanie is going out with Lance tonight and I have a date with her Thursday night. I am looking forward to Valentines Day, especially leaving an extra present for Lance since I have the first date (Lunch Date) and he gets her for dinner. Hope he likes sloppy seconds.

Karl

Hey Guy..
Don't be so sure you will leave Lance a creampie. Stephanie may decide that Valentine's Day is special and want to "Save" herself for the evening. Boy, that should get you hard. Denial is just one thing that Cuckolds have to endure.

We hope you score during lunch but don't plan on it as a sure thing.

Have you finalize your gifts and time to spend with Stephanie before or after Feb 14th?
Larry D

Originally I was going to enjoy Valentines day a day early on Saturday. But then that would not be the same, so I changed plans and have lunch reservations at a high price restaurant. I have not bought a gift yet, but I have ordered some nice flowers.

I know Lance has bought her a dress for Valentines Day. I am not sure what else he is buying her but he told me in passing that he was getting her something special. Maybe that was the dress.

If she does deny me, that would make it so painfully erotic. If I do not get in side of her, I sort of hope that maybe she will let him put the diaphragm in for her as a "special treat". I wonder if he would be able to concentrate on doing what has to be done and placing it correctly, sporting a huge hard on and probably intoxicated by her perfume. I can imagine what would be going through his mind if he gets to put her protection in for her. How if he puts it on wrong or not fitted properly, their lives could be changed forever. I can imagine what she will be thinking. I wonder if she should check how he did or "show the ultimate show of trust".

This is getting me hot just thinking about what could happen.

Karl

Steph and Lance went out with another couple tonight, one of the guys from our department and his finance. I will be stroking myself to sleep tonight.

Karl

I have a date in about 2 hours. At work I had a chance to sit with Lance for a few minutes, over a coffee, and he told me that Steph and him had a very enjoyable evening with Allan and Cindy (they have been engaged for four months and they have a June wedding planned). They were at Allan and Cindy's place, I guess they have already moved in together. It made me hot thinking about Steph seeing this happy couple and getting a little glimpse of engaged life.

Allan and Cindy invited Lance and Steph to watch the super bowl at their place and since the game will probably end late, they have a guest room where Lance and Steph can stay. I will definitely find out what happened last night while I am loving Steph later this evening.

Karl

So - continue on - what's the deal - what happened?!?! Inquiring minds want to know...

Man the weather is tough. I just finished shoveling and it just started. Well last night was really really hot. We ordered in and spent our date in our under wear and less.:D While we were lying in my bed and she was sucking my cock and licking my balls, (man I get hard just writing it).

She had my cock and nuts in her hand and she told me that when she had her date the night before with Lance, she showed him how to put the diaphragm in and she let him try. Steph said that it made her hot and made it a little difficult for him because she was getting excited as he tried to fit it correctly. She kissed me and said don't worry, she checked it and he did a good job. We made love and I told her that I would like to try inserting her protection. She kissed me and said "not yet". Tonight she and Lance have a date and there is a good chance they will be snowed in until Sunday, where ever they are.

Karl

I did text Stephanie this morning and asked her if she needed some help uncovering her car and shoveling around her place. She thanked me for the thought but she said Lance is taking care of all that and they plan to stay "home" and just ride out the blizzard. I will have to stay here by myself and think about what they are doing. I hope she doesn't run out of spermicide.

Karl

maybe you should text her and ask how shes doing on the spermicide

I did text her about the spermicide and she said that they will make do with what they had and not to worry. She also wrote me an email later, that Lance and her have a little bet on the Super Bowl; If the Colts win, Lance will have Stephanie totally bare on Valentines Day and she has agreed not to use the morning after pill, if the Saints Win, then besides the diaphragm and spermicide Lance will use a condom on Valentines Day. Up to now I have not really been interested in the "game" but now I will be watching with great interest. Stephanie's, Lance's, and my future could be changed with its out come.

Karl

Got to say it but this sounds a truely despicable "game".

A child is not something to make this way, it should be planned and loved afterwards.

With all due respect to Puller and other members who have similar feelings, I wonder how many "despicable games" are being played this weekend, and how many were played at Christmas Parties and New Years Parties not to long ago, where a precious baby is now growing as a result. My own personal feeling is that if Steph gets pregnant and Lance does not step up, I would marry her not out of pity but out of the love I have for her. I think it is possible for two men to love a woman and due to our social mores the lucky girl has to choose (in marriage) according to conventional society. I can tell you that neither myself, Steph or Lance believe in abortion. I hope this explains where all three of us are coming from and for myself and Lance who ever is successful in winning the affections of Steph will be a devoted husband and father.

I hope we can keep our discussion at a non hostile pitch, I am just enjoying this unique opportunity in my relatively young life.

Karl

I just sent Lance a text message offering to give him some condoms for next week.

Karl

It seems only fair to me that since the Saints won, that it should you going bareback with out the spermacide?

Email to Stephanie and Her Response

After the game yesterday, I sent Stephanie a long email, asking her how her weekend was and she wrote that she and Lance did not let the snow bother them. She sent a :D and wrote that they enjoyed being snow bound and just spent the time making love. She did tell me that Lance mentioned that he wished he had stock in spermicide, by the way they are going through so many tubes.

I asked her how Lance was taking the Colts loss and she said that he was not happy. She then said she felt bad for him. I suggested that maybe she can give him and break and maybe I can get involved.

I sent her a couple of posts from the Birth Control Games thread. The posts I sent her were about condoms and putting holes in some and not knowing which lucky or unlucky guy got the damaged one. I told her that I know that a bet is a bet, but she would have a much more "romantic" time on Valentines Day if she would let us each pick a condom and I will have her first being her lunch date ( if I do not have to cancel due to that work problem I mentioned earlier) and then Lance can have her later.

She answered that she read the posts I sent and said that would be a really interesting way to spend Valentines Day. I volunteered to take care of the condoms and "doctor up" a group of them and the rest would be whole. She said that would be fine and she said that she will let Lance know that "all is not lost".

Karl

i was thinking and you should suggest to her that maybe she try gettin a blk b/f just to let her experience it while shes young and she can still date you both as well, just add a little twist to things.

You know what they call people who play games with birth-control....

Parents.

The last couple of days have been out of the ordinary to say the least. I was supposed to have a date with Stephanie last night but I couldn't get out of the house do to this snow. I could not get out of my neighborhood but Lance, who loves closer to Steph was and has been keeping her company during this storm. She wrote me a teasing little email asking me how I was doing in the blizzard, and then she mentioned that Lance has been a real "sweetie". She also mentioned that she was running "low" on spermicide but Lance had a box of condoms in his car.

I can see Lance enjoying playing her "white knight who is rescuing the princes" during this weather crisis. Knowing Stephanie she is using this "time" to observe how Lance handles "domestic" life as perhaps a "future" husband. That thought has me hard as a metal pole. I can see him holding her really close and cuddling her in her bed.

Have dinner ready but more later, what else do I have to do.

Karl

Users who are viewing this thread