• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pregnant with black guy

• Thread starterBootyz
  • Start date

Bootyz

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 24, 2006

Attachments

• Copy_of_Pregnancy_pi.jpg
    Copy_of_Pregnancy_pi.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 2,303
  • Copyof06.jpg
    Copyof06.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 3,808
  • PregnancyPics3233_jp.jpg
    PregnancyPics3233_jp.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 1,790
  • Pregnancy_Pics_2_192.jpg
    Pregnancy_Pics_2_192.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1,838
  • Pregnancy_Pics_3_209.jpg
    Pregnancy_Pics_3_209.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,556
Reactions: Slutnylonx and Maxio
More please!!! These are beautiful!!!

Love these pics! I hope others will post pics of their wives and girlfriends bred by black

Another

You can find more thru the link. Here's of another woman...

Attachments

• pregnancyLLS08.jpg
    pregnancyLLS08.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 1,996
You really do not know if she is carrying "the" seed or someone one else;s. Lets she them pregnant then them with the baby! Now that is hot!

V

All women need to be black bred.

very sexy pics of white women pregnant indeed..

vickisam;

If you want proof of the first couple, I suggest you follow the link. There are more pics, with her and her black child as well.

Going off again

I am going off the pill in two weeks. Please see my ad in the Meeting section.

Attachments

• ppregq43.jpg
    ppregq43.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 2,436
Reactions: Martio and Slutnylonx
Congradulations Jenny. so glad to hear your looking to be black preg again. you are a role model for other white woman. Hope you post pic during your coming pregnacy

hornyguy said:
Congradulations Jenny. so glad to hear your looking to be black preg again. you are a role model for other white woman. Hope you post pic during your coming pregnacy

You bet I will. During my last pregnancy I was so horny that I needed to get fucked several times a day. Normally I don't play without hubby being present, but back then I was so horny that I had random guys stop over an fuck me, when hubby was at work. I didn't even want to get out of bed, I simply wanted to fuck all day, and had my last dick about 20 hours before I popped.

I find these pics highly erotic .. that would be a fantasy come true for me!

black preg

I think seeing white wives or even white woman in general preg with a beautiful black baby is SOOOOOOOO erotic and extrermly sexy

I agree, as a married white male, that nothing is hotter than the site of a white wife pregnant with a black baby. Shows how the white couple have accepted the physical superiority of the black male.

signs

nothing compares with the sight seeing the sweetest whitechics with a negro child. It's the only real proof shes had bbc and the fact that she carried the black baby to term is great evidence shes committed for life to be a black mans prize and not at all interested in whiteboys.. I'm constantly on the lookout for that hoping it continues to spread throughout the wolrd.

There is a great IR preg series on iloveinterracial.com in the photos/series section. You can see the pics with the free membership. Interracial Wives Photo - Series

Enjoy :)

jenny, very nice indeed

My wife and I are curious about this. We have done some swinging with some friends in the past year. The idea of her enjoying a black lover seems so erotic. However, we have wondered about the pregnancy risk. Would a black lover want to enjoy her bare? Would he want to do it knowing he could get pregnant? We are getting the impression that black men love to enjoy a woman bareback, so it is something we need to think about.

Black men do not like ejaculating into condoms - and the Pope at the Vatican does not approve of condoms under any circumstances. So black men are just following the Papal advice from the man with a hot-line to God.

"Go forth and multiple"........certaintly do not "chuck the sperm out with the garbage" unless you are a white wimp.

Users who are viewing this thread