• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pregnant with black guy

• Thread starterBootyz
  • Start date
So does this mean that black men are respecting God and white men are not (by using condoms?). Black men might get to Heaven more easily if the Pope is right.

White men are more rebellous on this occasion

Amazing pictures ! I love how the photograph seize the beauty of pregnant women.

Jenny Seemore said:
I am going off the pill in two weeks. Please see my ad in the Meeting section.

Any results, yet, Jen?

Last edited by a moderator:
Josetta said:
Black men do not like ejaculating into condoms - and the Pope at the Vatican does not approve of condoms under any circumstances. So black men are just following the Papal advice from the man with a hot-line to God.

"Go forth and multiple"........certaintly do not "chuck the sperm out with the garbage" unless you are a white wimp.

I do not agree with the Pope when he says "no sex before marriage."

No way.

white_man_loves_ir said:
I do not agree with the Pope when he says "no sex before marriage."

No way.

Are you a Roman Catholic?

Josetta said:
So does this mean that black men are respecting God and white men are not (by using condoms?). Black men might get to Heaven more easily if the Pope is right.

I hoped there would be some REPLIES to this because some white men/women claim that black men are irresponsible with their sex drive.

Jenny Seemore said:
I am going off the pill in two weeks. Please see my ad in the Meeting section.

As I can't be first, let me be the second to congratulate you on your forthcoming black pregnancy.

One day this nation could resemble an African nation, rather than a white nation or a latino nation.

that would be beautiful.

Beau-ti-ful

Josetta said:
I hoped there would be some REPLIES to this because some white men/women claim that black men are irresponsible with their sex drive.

Right, because the whole no sex before marriage, adultery, lust in general, that's SO christian. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
i would to have wife breed and her pic added to this post

Those are beautiful pics. Thanks!

JeffnJen said:
My wife and I are curious about this. We have done some swinging with some friends in the past year. The idea of her enjoying a black lover seems so erotic. However, we have wondered about the pregnancy risk. Would a black lover want to enjoy her bare? Would he want to do it knowing he could get pregnant? We are getting the impression that black men love to enjoy a woman bareback, so it is something we need to think about.

From my experiance I can tell you that yes a black lover will want to do her bareback and she will also want that BBC bare esp after the first one.I have not had a black man wear a condom ever they have all had my pussy bareback and to be honest I wouldn't want it ant other way.The feeling of that lovely BBC filling my pussy with cum is shear bliss.As for a chance of getting her pregnant they will fuck her even more and she will love it.It adds to the pleasure just knowing that there's a chance of it.So it is something you both need to think about.

marieluvsbbcs said:
From my experiance I can tell you that yes a black lover will want to do her bareback and she will also want that BBC bare esp after the first one.I have not had a black man wear a condom ever they have all had my pussy bareback and to be honest I wouldn't want it ant other way.The feeling of that lovely BBC filling my pussy with cum is shear bliss.As for a chance of getting her pregnant they will fuck her even more and she will love it.It adds to the pleasure just knowing that there's a chance of it.So it is something you both need to think about.

This is an incorrect generalisation. Black men are as aware of the need to wear condoms as we are. Not just for their own safety but the womans as well. Also the decision to go bareback is upto the woman as well as the man. If like me you prefer bareback then I suggest you take responsibility for your own body - use a contraceptive like the rest of us do. Entering a life of multiple partner sex has to be done responsibly by all parties so it is up to you to take responsibility for yourself not other people so play it safe, if you are not on a contraceptive then get on one - be adult and sensible or make the man use a condom. As to STDs I make very sure the man is safe before I let him fuck me bareback I suggest you do the same. If he won't provide proof then stay clear or use a condom.

Safe sex is important, but...

I agree that safe sex is important, but I would be lying if I told you I don't go bareback with selected partners. There is something more exhilarating with bareback sex.

I know this much as well. With my white husband "fixed", the only way I am conceiving is if it is one of my black partners, as I rarely ever fuck another white guy and ONLY if he is wearing a condom.

I personally wish we didn't need condoms as I love feeling and hearing my black men groan as they cum inside me. They really know how to make a woman feel in more ways than one...

So there is my two cents on the topic.

Reactions: Petestevens

Users who are viewing this thread