• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

pretending

• Thread starterpretending
  • Start date

pretending

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2007
My fiance and i have read before about people pretending to be single and dating. They always seem fake, but they turned us on anyway. We are kinda religious, and been together 4 years, but we became curious. So last week we pretended to break up. She is in college, but i am out and working. I don't think it will go too far, but it's really strange now that our families think we have broken up.

I envy you

I have privately fantasized about that for years. One main problem - we're married with 2 kids. Not willing to spend the money and extra drama.

This might be the time of your lives if you play your cards right. I'm sure you've thought about the potential downside - no reason to get back together.

We've thought a lot about it. I think it will be ok. We don't have lots of sexual experience, just with each other, and it will probably not go into sex with others. Just feeling it out. I talked to her a few minutes ago and she says some of her friends are shocked about the breakup. We havn't decided whether to let anyone else in on it.

I talked to her this morning and she is going out with her friends tonight, no big thing.

No extra sex?

pretending said:
... it will probably not go into sex with others...

I hate to sound like a sex fiend (wait,...this is a fetish forum, correct?). You must be somewhat interested in the proposition since you are here on this forum.

Seriously though, it isn't for everyone. On the other hand, my wife and I also had limited experience early in our marriage - we were both virgins when we met at age 18. Among other things, this lifestyle has given us both the opportunity to speed up the learning curve and enhance our sex with each other quite a bit. In fact, since we Love each other so much:) , that's really been our favorite part.

She went out last night with her friends. I don't know what will happen. I guess that is what makes it so exciting.

This Could Get Good

pretending said:
She went out last night with her friends. I don't know what will happen. I guess that is what makes it so exciting.
Let me suggest that you just ask her. You might get a very exciting surprise for she may have let some guy have some pussy. If she did its important that she knows that its ok instead of hating herself over it. Even encourage more if that is what you want and it will get done. Your and her choice so have fun.;) :p :D :) okdeacon

She just went to the movies friday with two girls, my sister, and another friend.

maybe encourage her to flirt or go out with another guy

one of the guy's in a class of hers asked for her number today,and she gave it to him.

What's up?

How is it going. We have been thinking about you two.

Ally went out last thursday, and again monday this week. The guy she met was just "okay" she said. She's not going out with him again i don't think. Nothing sexual happend. We still get together when no one is around.

So, has anything came of this??? Don't see any other posts about it. have you two talked this over about what exactly you are wanting out of this?

Macy

Ally went out with one guy in a class a couple times, but it never went any further. She's been going out with friends mostly. A friend of mine has taken her out. Mostly platonic stuff.

I think it can be very exciting and fun and a nice way to experment and move in to a life letting your chicky get fucked. A few years ago my wife asked me if I would give her the best birthday present ever. When I asked what it was she had in mind, she wanted to pretend to be single for a week and let a guy from the UK come and spend a week with her. At first I was not to sure on that ideal but I can never tell her no about something she really wants. So she hide my stuff, and I went to a motel part of the week, then up to see a freind of mine in JC. During the week we talked on phone she would tell me about whatever sex they had in detail. In the middle of the week, she met me at the end of our apartment complexe and we went to a near by park where I parked in a private place, I started out pasnoate kissing then fingering her pussy that was still slick from him. Then she gave me a bj for a bit then staddle me while I fucked her. A car pulled up and parked pretty close and you could tell they were enjoying the show too, she kept saying don't you love your *****, am I being a good enough slut for you. She made me this movie that week which I'll put a few of the shots from attached. When I went to JC we stilled talked on phone she wanted the details of how my fucking was coming too. When I got home, he had only been gone a short time, the sheets had cum stains all over it, we had picked a set of dark blues ones just for that reason. I licked that stinky cum soaked cunt, then fucked her hard, telling her what a cheating little ***** she was, she had a massive orgasim, Then we showered after a bout a hour I told her to come over to me on the couch and wanted to know if she fucked him there too, she said yes, and the last fuck had been a doggie fuck right in front of the pato doors witht the blinds open, I had her bend over my lap and I whipped her little ass, not to hard but enough to make cheeks red and then we had a long slow fuck in the same spot. I have watched her through doors and peep holes with guys, but for us this was really hot, I rather let her do a date with someone them not know she is taken get the fuck, play the game, see them only one time, that is what we enjoy most. Have fun..........

more of the pics

your girl is probaly going to do this is she hasn't already

last ones for you

Look at the smile at the end, a woman likes getting other mens cocks, even if they pretend they don't

A lot has happend since i last posted.

Well you cant leave us hanging like that....What all has happened?

We time together in the summer, away from a lot of her college friends. I am working, she is in her last year of college. She has dated a couple guys. Recently she met a guy, and has gone out with him several times. We talk on the phone when she gets a chance, and it has gotten to the point that it really turns her on to talk about being with someone else, to me.

Users who are viewing this thread