• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

UsethisBlonde

HotWife loves to Show OFF
Beloved Member
my wife has great legs and has been posing for me in stockings n heels sucking cock or putting on hot dildo shows while i photo n video since age 22 and still does now at age 48 i really get off showing off my wife to men especially to guys that can print or monitor. I love guys that can blow a load on her face photo after stroking to her xxx photosdo i love sending guys her un blurred face photos to print or monitor then stroke on cam as we don't screen ss her looking at all her xxx photos n videos until they explode o her face photos. a guy last night came so hard he filled two shot glasses then he took the shot glasses and emptied them on our wedding photos she was a stunningly beautiful bride. Read my profile to see more and get more info

f8wGiHqF_o.jpg AiQ9d3xF_o.jpg zc9DhIrU_o.jpg 333_1000 (1) - Copy.jpg IMG_0171 - Copy - Copy (3) - Copy.jpg 5TXoKVrr_o - Copy.jpg 1 - Copy (2).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back