• Thread starterUncle Sickey
  • Start date

Uncle Sickey

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2006
www.unclesickey.com
Hey all,

Just a few test pics for a story of a horny, married lady making her dreams come true by hooking up with a BBC via DarkCavern! Cock and ball worship, some nice induction to the anal passage; and naturally, a nice deep fucking with a woman discovering her pussy does indeed stretch that much!

Sorry about the detail/shading on the pics, I fucked up the lighting; and it shows.

Uncle

86920SlutWifey01.jpg

3262SlutWifey02.jpg

mmmm...Uncle Sickey....you are the best !!!!

You make me think about doing such naughty things.

Super Job Uncle Sickey, however

you forgot to put a wedding ring on that wife to pull the story together. Just an oppinion.

Luv2Watch said:
you forgot to put a wedding ring on that wife to pull the story together. Just an oppinion.

Nope Luv,

You hit the nail on the head; thank you for reminding me to include a wedding ring! I've spent so much time trying to recreate the face of the 'real' lady (who has a incredible MILF ass I'd love to ride myself!) that I completely forgot about a wedding ring.

Thanks Luv, you're the best and great attention to detail!
Uncle Sickey

Maybe her wedding ring is how she paid for the "handiwork".

BEAUTIFUL! The wedding ring will be a VERY nice touch!!! ; )

give us a wedding ring uncle

Last edited by a moderator:
You are the best!

Perfect! : ) Cant wait to see the rest!

this wife looks AWESOME

You are my favorite Uncle, thank you!

What a great skill to know...being able to create realistic scenes of people in any setting! You are "Sickey" with the "illness" of talent!

How about adding a scene where the wife is getting what she needs from the handyman, and hubby is ariving home in the background of their fancy home?

Last edited by a moderator:
From Hot Nuns( which i love) to cheating wives, i do so LOVE your work dawg

anymore?

Just taking care of some commissions for a few blogs and websites, then I can get back to my IR action.

hello from arkansas