• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Private showing

• Thread startermtnclothesfree
  • Start date

mtnclothesfree

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 26, 2016
30/m discrete dom/bull message me if you want to show off your girl fully in private for the first time. I dont save or share but get off on seeing what no one else ever has.

• Love
Reactions: myshygf, roughtogh and Lovetoshowher
IM me when you are around and tell me what you would like to do

very interested to discreetly show my wife on Joinme. Fairly new to this, a bit nervous. I don’t show face but everything else. Can work up to more. Have a few thousand explicit pics of her over the years. Tall skinny, little boobies, big bald pussy. Grab and post is hot too. PM or email me us950311@yahoo.com

• Love
Reactions: carbex, Vallarta and whiskeytangofoxtrot
Looking for someone who wants to play

very interested to discreetly show my wife on Joinme. Fairly new to this, a bit nervous. I don’t show face but everything else. Can work up to more. Have a few thousand explicit pics of her over the years. Tall skinny, little boobies, big bald pussy. Grab and post is hot too. PM or email me us950311@yahoo.com

Motorman said:
Hi, time to join me
AD is open 933036764 psw - lubena0202
DSC00991.jpg

AD: 604742301
Pass: Jim12345
Indian gf 20yrs old

Users who are viewing this thread