Private Unsee

• Thread starterbobdabob
  • Start date
Would love to join some one at unsee

Looking to show pics while you comment and degrade her. PM me if interested.

Is your wife near by ? Can i watch her on cam and cum ? I'll be quiet, would love to cum for her

Is your wife near by ? Can i watch her on cam and cum ? I'll be quiet, would love to cum for her

tunderhill said:
PM for link to unsee with full pics of my sleeping wife positioned in pics you request. Agree to no sharing or reposting in your PM

Looking for dirty comments - private unsee. PM mecounts.. *********.

Last edited:
Pm for a private showing of wife if you can offer dirty comments.

i need help in unsee

bobdabob said:
If you would like a Private Unsee and can offer dirty comments pm me. Age / location as well.
40 old years Belgium

tunderhill said:
Want to see my sleeping wife, position her and arrange her top/panties for specific pic to show? PM if you want a link to unsee where you chat the pic specifics you want to see and I'll show the pic that best matches your request.
i would love to do that

tunderhill said:
See my sleeping wife, position her and arrange her top/panties for specific pic to show? PM if you want a link to unsee where you chat the pic specifics you want to see and I'll show the pic that best matches your request.
Let me get the link

See my sleeping wife, position her and arrange her top/panties for specific pic to show? PM if you want a link to unsee where you chat the pic specifics you want to see and I'll show the pic that best matches your request.

Reactions: MattyF
patie

01.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Frustratedhub, tweesy, hotcummer and 1 other person