• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Public Discipline...

• Thread starterblonde4bbc
  • Start date

blonde4bbc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 11, 2006
Last night while out at the club, my Black lover told me to do something, i was in a bitchy mood and just said no, not now. Everyone at our table looked at me, but my Black lover stood me up, slapped my ass hard and hauled me by the arm out to the car. Besides a talking to, i got my bare ass spanked real good and proper - he only used his hand, but i cried my eyes out and could not sit comfortably at all. Anyway, tear stained face and all, i was taken back to the table and had to stay there just like that.

I was so humiliated and no one gave me one bit of sympathy. Kissig and fondling in public is okay with me, but being disciplined should be a no no.

Jackie

Reactions: Asianswitch and cute_sandra
i can't tell whether you liked it or not.

but it sounds like you behaved badly and needed to be corrected. i agree that discipline is better done in private but you disrepected him in public and that is the big no-no here.

Reactions: cute_sandra
Lessons Learned

I to had that almost same experiance about 4 years ago ! And i have never disrespected a black lover sinse . At the time i was mad and embarrassed going back into the club and sitting back down with our friends. But now i look back at it and it was the right thing for him to do and i learned my lesson well !!

Thank you so much for the feedback. i still cannot sit perfectly and a girlfried just called saying she hopes i learned my lesson and to start behaving i did not enjoy it at all and did need the correcting. Also, i understand that i disrespected my black lover in public and it will never happen again.

usually i get the paddle for being naughty and never reallized that his hand could be so effective...

i guess i deserved to be spanked, but did not like everyone at the table knowing i got one.

jackie

Your lucky that was all that happened. If I tried that I'd still be unable to sit.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! As a Dominant Black Master, I will not accept disrespect from my sub in public. She will get discipline/humiliated when needed in public or private. However, I would not use my hand... no need for me to feel anymore pain than necessary... I keep my brush in the armrest.

Wot da fuck are you doing with a guy like that sex is one thing but he attacked you? You only have yourself to blame as you could have got a cab and walked away. Games are games but violence? Get a life women and don't take so seriously. You have choices.

Being in a bitchy mood is a recipe to miss out on future dates. Not much fun sitting at home on your own, while your black lover struts his stuff with another girl who appreciates his attention.

Users who are viewing this thread