• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Punished by wifes boy friend

• Thread starterMissey's sissy
  • Start date

Missey's sissy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 2, 2009
Last Saturday night my wifes boy friend Donald came over and took Missey out. He eveidently fucked her real good she came home very happy. And looking like she just got fucked. We went to bed and I ate her pussy and her ass I got her real hot. Then we cuddled and I asked her if I could fuck her once a year. Like some of the guys here get to do. Missey said yes. I was in heaven.
Then evidently at work Missey told Donald. Who evidently wasn't happy about the situation. He called me up and ordered me to meet him at the front door I was ordered to be nude. He came over and acted like every thing was alright. he said he wanted a blow job. And told me to go up to the bed room. I did as I was told. When I got up there he told me to sit on the edge of the bed and to suck his cock. I obediantly and happily did so. He then after getting quite hard ordered me to lay face down on the bed. I expected to egt areal good fucking. Instead he spanked me very hard. Then ordered me to lay on my back at the edge of the bed. He then began to fuck me good and hard. Then just before he was going to cum, he took his cock out of me ordered me to sit up close my eyes and lean my head back. I then felt what turned out too be him cuming on my closed eyes. he ordered me not to dare touch his cum. he them laid me back and fucked me until he was ready to cum again and repeated cuming on my closed eyes. As all of you know when cum dries on hair it really sticks to it. My eyes were in effect glues closed. he made me suck his cock again. And now started talking to me the whole time. telling me things like " you little faggot you aren't going to ever fuck my girl friend" " what more could you want than to be allowed to eat my cum after I cum in your wife?' " I even let you suck my cock" He then made me lick his ass hole. That was really gross. And he made me do it for what seemed like a real long time. He even farted while I was licking his ass hole. After that he turned me on my stomach and fucked me real hard and he came in my ass. He then spanked me real hard. He said if I asked Missey if I could fuck her again he would do much worse to me. He then took me to the bath room had me sit in the tub and pissed on me. And while doing so told me what a useless little cock sucking faggot I was. And that I was a sorry excuse for a man. I couldn't even satisfy my own wife.
Donald then reminded me if I ever asked Missey again if I could fuck her he would be way more pissed off. and that my punishment would be much more severe.

I'm always confused how some guy can call another guy a faggot, as he's fucking him in the ass! WTF? Pot, meet kettle!

That will teach you to mess with a real man's woman! On a serious note, I hope that behavior was within the bounds of your agreed upon relationship. If not, it may be time to beat feet. I don't think you can reverse that kind of action, or pretend it never happened.

Missey's sissy,

Missey's sissy said:
Last Saturday night my wife Missey's boy friend Donald came over and took her out. He evidently fucked her real good; she came home very happy looking like she'd just been fucked. We went to bed, where I ate her pussy and her ass and got her real hot. Then we cuddled and I asked her if I could fuck her once a year, like some of the guys here get to do. Missey said yes. I was in heaven. Then, evidently at work, Missey told Donald. He evidently wasn't happy about this. He called me up and ordered me to meet him in the nude, at the front door .... etc .... finally [on leaving], Donald reminded me if I ever asked Missey again if I could fuck her he would be much more pissed off, and my punishment would be much more severe.

This is straight-out bullying — that it happened in your own home makes it even worse. The question you asked your wife was very reasonable, and would have been had you asked her if she would allow you to fuck her at any other interval.... say, twice a year, once per quarter, once a month, or once every two weeks.

I second MacNfries comments. The only person you should accept telling you what to do in your own home is your wife, who may be (and evidently is) your boss cuckoldress. Beyond "the principle of the thing," as a supervisor at your wife's place of employment — as such places are called — Donald should understand clearly the concept that it doesn't work for a person to have two bosses.

—Custer

Missy's sissy:
This individual has absolutely no respect for you or your wife and he sounds very unstable if not potentially dangerous. so we feel there is a need on your part to be concerned.

For us, my husband has now become very comfortable watching me and my men, but not at first. Initially I just had dates with them and they brought me home. then later a few nights were spent away. Now, he has become more and more comfortable watching me have sex with them and even pampers them a bit. So, they are clearly the sexually dominant men when we are all in the bedroom or wherever in the house, but Its Me and my husbands home ultimately.

I guess what im trying to convey to you is that It would be a tragedy if this turns out to be a terrible experience for you and your wife in the end because it can be a really exciting and wonderful alternative lifestyle for the both of you guys if ALL concerned work together and get a good healthy game plan.

Im sorry but, I just can't help wondering how your wife really feels about this kind of treatment you are enduring?

Melanie :) :)

To answer a couple of questions, Missey doesn'r know about it. Well at least I haven't told her. I know that he doesn't respect me. I doubt that any bull really respects a cuckold husband. They might not show disrespect but they probably feel it at least.

Missey's sissy said:
To answer a couple of questions, Missey doesn'r know about it. Well at least I haven't told her. I know that he doesn't respect me. I doubt that any bull really respects a cuckold husband. They might not show disrespect but they probably feel it at least.

Well it sounds to me that he may want you out of the picture totally just going by how the situation has been described. Of course, I may be wrong on that.

As far as the respect thing. I should have clarified it better to you. I was speaking in terms of him respecting the fact that you let him have sex with your wife and maybe that could be some catalyst for you to tone his behavior down toward you, unless that is what you want. In that case, continue on and enjoy the current arrangement and both of us wish all you guys the best.:)

Melanie

Missey's sissy said:
you need to beat that fucker within a inch of his life.if any of her b'fs tried to disrespect me at doing it at our house would end up in the er and would never see my wife again

There has been quite a turn around in circumstances since last evening. Missey came home and went to her computer. A little while later she came to me with pictures of what Donald did. She explained that she has hidden cameras. I didn't even know where there. I explained what happened to her, and she was furious. She asked why I didn't say anything to her about it. I told her I didn't because she has been so happy fucking just Donald and that I felt it was safer that when she always used to gang bang guys.
Missey told me she loved me and that I always come first. She showed me lots of pictures of Donald fucking her and of me sucking Donald and of Donald fucking me. She had plenty of pictures of Donald seemingly alone with one or the other of us. She said that she would use the pictures to controll Donald. He is a real masculine he man type and wouldn't want any pictures around of him fucking me or of me sucking his cock. And if that isn't enough she said she is sure that he doesn't want his wife to see either kind of pictures. His wife turns a blind eye to his fucking my wife, but Missey seems sure that she knows. But as long as Donald is discrete she doesn't care. But if confronted with pictures would probably feel much differantly about it. And if that doesn't work she will tell him to stick his job in his ass.

Missey's sissy,

Missey's sissy said:
Missey came home and went to her computer. A little while later she came to me with pictures of what Donald did. She explained that she has hidden cameras I didn't even know where there. I explained what happened to her, and she was furious. .... And if that doesn't work she will tell [Donald, her boss] to stick his job in his ass.

Your wife is showing good signs of sanity and (if she follows through) personal courage.

You might spend some time talking with her to work out what your role will be and what you will say when (the two of you, presumably) "give Donald the word."

—Custer

Tell your wife what happened. Let her decide what to do.

Your wife had cameras put in your house for the purpose of watching you, or Donald, or you and Donald? After seeing the pics and hearing you tell her about it, she intends to use the pics to "control" Donald? She "loves you" and you "always come first" and she intends to use the pics of him abusing you to "control" Donald?

Between you and Kevinsslave, I'm beginning to think we need to invite Dr. Phil to the Forum, and I hate Dr. Phil with a passion (well passionately dislike him anyway)!

Missy's sissy:

We agree whole-heartily with Custer and Susan's slave on this one. And just by judging what she told you in your prior post, She would much rather have you around than this Donald character..... just our two cents for what its worth.

all the best,
Melanie and Ryan

Hi AngleBaby,

Re. your comment:

AngleBaby said:
Tell your wife what happened. Let her decide what to do.

He did, and she did. That's what Missey's sissy said in his post 11, above.

—Custer

Sissy. You should learn self defense, such as jujitsu or shoot fighting. Cuckolds like you need to be able to do an about face when you are so submissive. Donald should have been given a broken arm on the spot by you.

Saraha said:
As long as Donald does not feel blackmailed into falling into line, as we need to know she will always be safe from any kind of harm.

I don't believe that Donald feels black mailed into line. Missey gave him choices. He was told that he could simply walk away with no problems what so ever. Or if he chose not to break up with Missey he could never do any thing like this again. If he did the pictures would then find their way to his wife.
Also if he cose not to break up with Missey there would be absolutely NO sex for two weeks. And I could fuck Missey as much as chose to during that time. Also Donald must watch me fuck and do what ever I want to Missey while he gets no sex.
Donald chose not to break up with Missey. This has been a most enjoyable turn of events.

Last edited by a moderator:
AngleBaby said:
Sissy. You should learn self defense, such as jujitsu or shoot fighting. Cuckolds like you need to be able to do an about face when you are so submissive. Donald should have been given a broken arm on the spot by you.

I already am quite well trained in Akido (black belt). I could have easily hurt Donald badly,even after he came on my eye lids and the cum dried sealing my eye lids closed because of the dried cum on my eye lashes. I chose not to because I didn't want to break Donald and Missey up.
Prior to Donald, Missey usually gang banged. And never with condoms. So I felt for Missey's safety, that her just having sex with Donald was much better.

It is very erotic to "feel" the eroticism of her Bull spanking your buttocks and "punishing you", but I am not sure how you feel (deep in your emotions) about what has happened.

Do you crave for more spankings?
Are you emotionally thrilled at not being able to fuck your own wife again?

Have you felt tearful in the last few days as realisation washes over you?

Do you still want to please Missy in all ways, by letting her be Captain?

How deep is your love for Missy right in this moment?

Users who are viewing this thread