• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Punished by wifes boy friend

• Thread starterMissey's sissy
  • Start date
It is very erotic to "feel" the eroticism of her Bull spanking your buttocks and "punishing you", but I am not sure how you feel (deep in your emotions) about what has happened.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// I have mixed emotions about being spanked. In some way as you stated it is very erotic. I do think though that Donald was right at the edge of it being to severe.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Do you crave for more spankings?
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I honestly wouldn't mind more if they were a bit more play full.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Are you emotionally thrilled at not being able to fuck your own wife again?
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Actually right now until June 10th I can fuck her. And I can do it all that I want. This is Missey's punishment for Donald. And Dona;d has to come over and watch at least twice. And he can't have any sex with Misey until after June 10th.As long as donald complies after 6/10 things will return to the way they were.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Have you felt tearful in the last few days as realisation washes over you?
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
No not yet.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Do you still want to please Missy in all ways, by letting her be Captain?
Yes absolutely.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
How deep is your love for Missy right in this moment?
I love her more than ever.

Saraha said:
It is a surprise that Missy is controlling Donald so easily as punishment. Make the most of the last few days for sex, drain your testicles every day.

I'm not suprised at all that missey controlls Donald. I haven't seen the man yet that Missey can't controll if she wants to be bothered.
I am in fact making the most of the situation. I am doing my best to drain my testicles totally.

I am numbered among those who don't understand why a husband would put-up with this behavior from another man. Since I don't know you, or the situation, I cannot judge, but I know it is something I would never allow to happen to me.

As I have said so many times on these sites, wife-sharing should be a happy experience for everyone involved. I wouldn't let any other man tell me I could not fuck my own wife. That is definitely going over the line.

Son of John, if you were to let another man tell you that you could not fuck your wife, that would surely be a NEW experience for you, and give you a new perspective on life.

Why not cross the line, and notice how your life changes quickly?

("change your mind, change your life").

At the moment, you are not a cuckold because you have a rigid set of rules in place that were not decided by your wife.

Saraha said:
Son of John, if you were to let another man tell you that you could not fuck your wife.

At the moment, you are not a cuckold because you have a rigid set of rules in place that were not decided by your wife.

If the rules are decided by "the wife" then why would another man have the say so in what Son of John can and cannot do for him to be a cuckold?

Ryan

Having your bare bottom soundly thrashed by your domme's boyfriend is one of the most vital parts of a cuckold relationship , in my opinion. I've received some frightful floggings from various guys who dated the women in my life over the years ; I would often beg my girlfriend for quite a while to ask our bull to beat my backside with his belt before finally getting the "attitude adjustment" I so dearly needed. In several of my relationships , I was fortunate enough to receive regular , ongoing maintenance beatings from different bulls ; the result was that I was always on my absolute best behavior - not to avoid another beating , but to make sure I would continue to be beaten frequently. One girlfriend I was with for several years liked to have her man really whip the daylights out of me right before he fucked her ; she would encourage him to make sure my butt was raw and welted and he didn't disappoint her. I'm a better , more respectful cuckold today because of his discipline.

Having your bare bottom soundly thrashed by your domme's boyfriend is one of the most vital parts of a cuckold relationship , in my opinion. I've received some frightful floggings from various guys who dated the women in my life over the years ; I would often beg my girlfriend for quite a while to ask our bull to beat my backside with his belt before finally getting the "attitude adjustment" I so dearly needed. In several of my relationships , I was fortunate enough to receive regular , ongoing maintenance beatings from different bulls ; the result was that I was always on my absolute best behavior - not to avoid another beating , but to make sure I would continue to be beaten frequently. One girlfriend I was with for several years liked to have her man really whip the daylights out of me right before he fucked her ; she would encourage him to make sure my butt was raw and welted and he didn't disappoint her. I'm a better , more respectful cuckold today because of his discipline.

good 4 u Billy ...you may grow inured to these
formal floggings ..in which case i strongly recommend
an old fashion ass kicking as in beating ..many a blow
to the face & body will land ..i 4 1 wouldn't allow some
guy in my wife if he couldn't in a fair n square fight
lick the daylights outta me

Missey's sissy said:
I already am quite well trained in Akido (black belt). I could have easily hurt Donald badly,even after he came on my eye lids and the cum dried sealing my eye lids closed because of the dried cum on my eye lashes. I chose not to because I didn't want to break Donald and Missey up.
Prior to Donald, Missey usually gang banged. And never with condoms. So I felt for Missey's safety, that her just having sex with Donald was much better.

Just to clear a misconstrued message you just made... you can't do shit with aikido (don't forget the i right after the a) unless your attacker feeds you the energy to redirect. If they give you nothing... it is not an offensive style to harm anyone...

If he attacked you then it would be stupid to use your bare hands... who fights with fists these days?

treise said:
Just to clear a misconstrued message you just made... you can't do shit with aikido (don't forget the i right after the a) unless your attacker feeds you the energy to redirect. If they give you nothing... it is not an offensive style to harm anyone...

If he attacked you then it would be stupid to use your bare hands... who fights with fists these days?

=======

The fabulously wealthy Floyd Mayweather & his friends all
really really rich as well ..that's who :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread