• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

"Punishment" for wife in Chicago

newt3013

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Looking for a good looking fit bbc to help me carry out my punishment I wrote about a couple of weeks ago for my wife cheating on me. She will meet us at a bar with hardly any clothes on, find a dark corner and suck your cock while i watch. If things go well, we'll get a room and dp her. This is no bs so serious replies only. She had bbc once with my blessings then went behind my back without and has agreed to do this. Send me a message if from Chicago area only. She's 5'4 115lbs, 34C new boobs and great bubble butt! Long blonde hair. You have to be very good looking for her to go through with it. Thanks.

We are going out to a bar in Romeoville this weekend to see a band. anyone interested?

Good luck

Hey Newt- I know you said wife is looking for a GQ type, but most of those type don't need be on here looking for women. Plus its ok to be picky but you should give the average guy a chance and since she is so discerning maybe you should add a pic of her , its only fair. But then again it all comes down the wife preference.. Good luck though

You hit the nail on the head. It's her preference and she is very picky. She is very hottt. A true MILF so she can be and is very choosy. I don't blame her.

Hello

I am from the chicago area. Love to help you out with your problem. I have a pic on my profile. Let me know if I am the one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back