• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Punishment, or just for fun.

cuckoldinpanties

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
My wife came up with a new “game”. For it, you need a blindfold, one die (dice), and six shot glasses. You can throw in handcuffs, headphones, and a camera in if you like, lol.

Start off by labeling the six shot glasses #1-6. Every day (it takes 21 days) you cum in a shot glass and put them in the freezer. The glass marked #1 gets one cum shot, all the way up till #6 has 6 loads in it.

Well, whenever she says (as punishment or just for fun for her), I have to strip down to nothing or just panties, lie on the bed on my back. She then puts the blindfold on me, has me roll the die, then cuffs me spread on the bed. I have no idea what number is on the die. She then goes to the freezer, grabs the corresponding numbered shot, puts it in my mouth and I just lay there as the cum starts melting and dripping in my mouth. Of course, as I lay there she loves taking pics to make sure I don’t get out of line later ;)

If you get the glass #1, it will take only a few minutes of dripping, then a frozen cum-cube will fall into your mouth. A 1 or 2 is easy for me, but a 6, WOW. As quite awhile starts going by the drips start going from a slow drip to a small stream. You know by then you are in for a challenge. After the stream is flowing for a bit, be prepared, a fairly LARGE ice cube will come crashing down. For me, I will start mildly gagging. I’m not allowed to chew it, but once it falls in, you can use your tongue to speed up the melting.

The only way I even know what the number was really on the glass is because I then get to start filling it up again. I never know if I actually rolled that number or not, or if she just decided I needed 6 cumloads. Because of the blindfold and headphones, I also never know exactly how many pictures are taken, either, she keeps them on a flash drive that she locks away.

Love to hear of any similar games are played by you.

Bloody hell Duke, you're just a bundle of laughs tonight aren't you.

You can also use frozen cum in other ways....you can put it in your wife's pussy and have her queen you or it can be inserted in your ass as lubricant for strap-on play. On the not too oft moments when i get to masturbate it is a rule in our house that the ejaculate is captured, frozen and saved for future playtime.

I'd say its more of negative punishment, its not so much the act of sitting in the corner that punishes but rather the fact that there are other things you would rather be doing but cant.

Because of the blindfold and headphones, I also never know exactly how many pictures are taken, either, she keeps them on a flash drive that she locks away.

You should ask... ok - BEG, very nicely... if you can have a couple to share here :)

(Especially since Japan is not a likely destination for me - so I've missed out on the other aspect of 'fun') ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back