• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

purposelly becoming submissive to get your wife to cuck you

• Thread startertiedandteased
  • Start date

tiedandteased

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 17, 2007
wondering if puposely becoming less dominant (more submissive) has lead to sort of "backing into" a cuckold relationship? for example, you start to deffer to your wife's judgement for all important decissions making her the more dominant person in your relationship? you make her the "head of the household" by giving up your power. I know there are many different types of cuck relationships and wonder if this was your way into the lifestyle.

This is a long term solution

Since you can't just tell her to be dominant, it needs to be a gradual progression. Once she has assumed the role, start injecting sex into the equation. Patience is the key.

This is a long term solution

Since you can't just tell her to be dominant, it needs to be a gradual progression. Once she has assumed the role, start injecting sex into the equation. Patience is the key.

to tiedandteased

The best thing you can do is be perfectly honest with her about your desires even if it includes a desire to suck cock, be humiliated, insulted, degraded, laughed at etc.

interesting...

I think this is a REALLY interesting question to dig into and one I want to return to later, when I've woken up properly! just bumping up a little here....

I have been interested in being cuckolded since I started reading the old Penthouse Letters back in the 70's. I never discussed my feelings with my first wife and she cuckolded me anyway. Although it was a turn on that she was having sex with some other guy it was a turn off that she was doing it behind my back. I moved out and we divorced.

A couple of years later I met Susan and we ended up living together and later getting married. I shared my desires with her from the beginning and she was not real receptive. However, over the course of time and lots of pillow talk, she did use it as fantasy play and got me to agree to giving her freedom to have sex with anyone, anytime, without telling me. Eventually I became a cuckold again but this time she eventually came clean and I decided to stay. She has had two affairs that I am aware of, and the second was with my full knowledge.

I have been trying to get her going again for many years without success. About March of this year I stumbled across a video that involved hypnosis and feminization. I wasn't looking but it turned out I was very receptive. I had not fantasized about a sissy lifestyle although I had dabbled in crossdressing over the years. Susan was quite surprised the next morning to find me sleeping next to her in a pair of her panties!

I have now been in panties for over six months. I do all the household chores, and serve her in anyway I can. She is receptive sometimes and not so receptive others.

Sorry for the detail but I wanted to give some background. The upshot is that Susan still is not cuckolding me (to my knowledge) and our sex life has pretty much ended. She has told me that she does not get too excited by her hairless, pantied, and perfumed "husband". Every now and then she does get in the mood and she will tease me that she will take a lover, put me in chastity, and turn me into her full time maid.

So, be careful, you may not get what you are looking for with this strategy. Then again, hope springs eternal!

what i've found works well is if we're out in a nightclub a guy will allways come and start chatting to my wife while i'm at the bar or the toilet, when i come back i just stand to one side and allow them to continue chatting away,
only last night she ended up talking to 2 guys and i stood and watched as one of them was feeling her arse and the other her tits. she then started pulling the straps of her top down to show them a good view of her tits.
made me wonder what she's like when i'm not ther.

Treating your wife like a goddessis certainly one way to begin a power exchange. However, I feel that you need to be open with her that you want to be in a more submissive role. You can mention all sorts of reasons. Women make better decisions than men do is just one to start with. Compliment her, tell her how lucky you are, get her flowers, and treat her better than when you were dating!

If she is willing (and go VERY SLOWLY), she will begin to have more confidence and may be willing to assume a more dominant role. Until that begins to happen, mentioning cuckolding will not work so well since she will be doing it only for you.

There are lots of resources, including Elise Sutton's book and website, and the Science of Cuckolding.

It will take time, but it's worth it!

I just wanted to add my 2 cents here.

I had thought about trying this same approach with my own wife and I had sort of begun doing so before she took the initiative on her own.

One thing i'd been doing was to masturbate A LOT. After I masturbate, I can still get hard - but I just can't keep it hard for that long. If I'd jerk-off twice (as I like to - that second time is great) then I'd be unable to really get hard for an extended period and i'd not be able to cum for at least 18 hours or so.

I know she was frustrated a few times when I'd get her to cum okay but couldn't keep it going to her to really explode or for me to cum in her - both of which she loves.

I can't say if those experiences opened her mind to other guys - maybe I'll ask her one day.

But I was cautious/hesitant to do it more or futher so quickly - as other posters here have said, for this route to work would need to take a long time and I didn't want to have that much of a change in the dynamics between her and I.

Instead, I am going the route I've been posting about in my other threads - trying to get her to do more of this on her own and, more importantly, because SHE wants to.

Perhaps your situation is different but I didn't want my relationship with my wife to change all that much as going this submissive route would have done, instead, I wanted it to enhance her sexuality and complement what we had together.

Just my 2 cents...

Susan's slave - why don't you buy your own chastity cage for your penis - afterall she joked about it, so give her the key to hold, then she will see "your willingness" by your actions.

She has got used to six months of you wearing female panties, so ask her if you can buy the maid's outfit and wear it while you are doing the housework for her while she is out on dates with someone special.

Hi Saraha,

Thank you for your comments. Currently my finances dictate that I cannot do either of these things, but I like the idea of the maid's outfit. I would prefer that she either purchase, or order me to purchase the chastity cage, but it may come down to doing it myself as you suggest.

She actually did take me to bed two nights earlier this week. I believe her trigger was the lead actor on The Mentalist. She mentioned several times that she gets in trouble with tall blond guys (me, of course, short and brunette). I got no satisfaction other than the pleasure of pleasing her with my fingers, tongue, and her toy.

Users who are viewing this thread