• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Quarantine.

Manwaife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
My wife Helen, went with her boss to Athens, to the conference and is now stuck in quarantine ... in the same room .. for 2 weeks.
Someone's wives were also stuck in quarantine with strangers?

36085738444_2f0be35cf1_o.jpg

My wife Helen, went with her boss to Athens, to the conference and is now stuck in quarantine ... in the same room .. for 2 weeks.
Thanks for posting a photo of your sensuously-gorgeous wife Ms. Helen. Sorry to hear she and her boss have been so adversely affected by restrictions related to the coronavirus.

But, you can be confident her boss is extensively expressing his appreciation of her during their two-week quarantine in Athens*, city of romance and intrigue (in the same hotel room:cool:).

*Um... you mean Athens, Greece, not Athens, Georgia, right.....?

Re. your question: in my case, no.

36085738444_2f0be35cf1_o.jpg
Simply gorgeous! Is her boss male? IF so, hopefully she brought enough birth control because if she didn't they age going to be doing it several times a day anyway. Nothing passes the time like a good fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back