• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Queen Of Spades

stulsdnaylop

New around here...
Beloved Member
We are a couple that is nearing the end of the age that will bring much action in the Lifestyle. We are both 59 and doing all we can to freeze father time. We changed our eating habits and do daily cardio and do whatever to keep our appearance up. Having said that in our few short years since we entered the lifestyle we have changed our ambitions many times. At first we decided we finding a couple would be fun and easy. It was not. We wanted a long term poly relationship so we could be married and dating. Finally a single male entered our life and became a part of us for over two years. He gave her cougar status and had awesome staying power in bed. It took me some time to get used to it but he and my wife were careful and sensitive to my feelings and eventually I learned that I was a cuck husband (it was a new term to me). It became so enjoyable to see them together and even go out alone on a date.
But all things come to an end. The couple search still has not paid many dividends so she is talking of the fantasy of becoming a single male's sub. Adding to the fantasy she is now mentioning the desire to add a BBC or even have the BBC as her Dom Bull. I am willing to explore that world along with her as it would satisfy my desire to live in the cuck husband world again.
A couple evenings ago I read about women who wear a tatoo or necklace or ankle bracelet etc. that displays the Queen of Spades will advertise that she is looking for a black cock. Iwonder how many people out there get the meaning of her display if she were to be out in public advertising. I did go online and find some very fine looking chokers with the Queen of Spades pendant. We love to visit clothing optional venues and she got so hot when I told her about walking about poolside wearing nothing but her new choker.
Any thoughts?

Has she gone black before?
No she has never gone black before and that is part of the excitement of adding that to her exploits. An earlier reply talked about a temporary tattoo which is an option but she would probably have that above her pussy to it would only be seen by a small audience. She would rather have it on display like a necklace or choker. Just has a naughtier feel by putting it out for everyone to see

We are also an older couple early 60’s and stay pretty active. My wife and I also get comments that we don’t look , or act as old as we are. Anyway, we have a niece {40’s}that’s a huge black cock lover. She has been bred with three kids too, from three different black daddy’s. I shared so many fantasies with my wife over the years about guys we’ve known, and guys today. I only think of other men fucking her, and use to just think of 3sums , like the 3sum we had way back in the 80’s. WOW! It was so exciting . It was a guy I worked with , and we did it with my wife a few times over like a year. But now with all this husband cuckold stuff, I get this submissive feeling to be cuckolded by a dominant younger man fucking my mature wife.

My wife say’s she’s not interested in black guys, but OH!! I have such a fantasy about our niece getting railed hard by a few big black cocks. I think of our niece introducing her old aunt to one of her black male friends. My niece telling her aunt the old saying “once you go black” auntie.

A HUGE! Fantasy is for our niece to take out her aunt to her black man hang out. My wife finally giving in, and brings home a huge stretched old hairy cunt messy, with slimy black stud cum. My wife telling me “ WELL! This is want you wanted, now get down there and eat it up. I think of my niece laughing a little at her aunt becoming an old white slut for black cocks. Her telling her aunt “see I told you you would love it.”

The reactions you are (likely?) looking for may depend on your environment.
For instance, going to a local park may not get any particular notice. Going to a nightclub or perhaps a music festival where the crowd is mixed would likely get her noticed quite a bit.
Either way, I would think wearing a choker would draw much more attention than, say, an ankle bracelet. Those are kind of hard to miss! Even more so if some cleavage is being shown...

I wanted to add I hope you guys don't get too 'hung-up' on age and/or appearance. Mature women, especially thick/chubby with plenty of curves are the most desirable to many men, whether they are younger, older, or similar age. There's no reason the both of you can't enjoy sex for many more years!
I, too, believe mature women should try BBC (preferably younger) at least once, if they already haven't. I've seen it relight the flame of older women (and couples!) many times.

I have two daughters that went black and they really won't date anything else. One daughter has been bred by several BBC I do not have a clue on how many I would guess at least 30 the other probably the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back