• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Question for black guys

suksall

New around here...
Beloved Member
My wife fucked a total of 125 black guys. It seens it was so easy for her to do. Are there asny blacks left who haven't had a white woman?

What do you think the chances are that some day all white women will experience the pleasure of a huge black cock? Is there to much racism and moralism that gets in the way?

My wife fucked a total of 125 black guys. It seens it was so easy for her to do. Are there asny blacks left who haven't had a white woman?

I douth you're going to find any black guys in here who has not had a white woman,,,,,remember us black guys in here actively seek them our and make ourselves available,,,,,we are cool with black women, but we love our white sisters. I don't know all about the other brothers in here, but loving and fucking a beautiful/bootiful white woman is heaven for me.

Before the day comes when ALL white women have made a point of sampling black men, there will be so much interbreeding that the distinction between the races will largely disappear

which will take a long time in and of itself.....but very few things in life can be described with the word "all"

Beside, let's be honest, the tabboo which arises from the cultural vestiges of former racism, and from the "morality" aspects of casual or extra-marital sex would naturally decress as more women indulge, and at some point you reach a point in the culture where there's no taboo left and all men are considered candidates for relationship regardless of race and when that happens, there will be - believe it or not - a lot of women who will simply find white guys more attractive. not ALL white guys, of course, but then, even the most arrogant black man here must admit there are some ugly ass black men too so it evens out.

Bottom line, I enjoy this hobby MORE knowing that for a "good girl" to break with her cultural training and be "bad" is a source of excitement in itself than I ever would knowing that the woman in question precieved no difference at all between swinging with a black man or swinging with a white guy.

On the day that is true of all sexually liberated women, then this whole kink disappears in a cloud of normalcy.

Not being a Black man. I am a mixture of Hindi, South African and White. I sometimes wonder whether this is all just a fantasy for those of us who are not quite as Black as our Black brothers, or is it real. Does the large black dick really feel better for a woman, and if so they why the hell don't more women go for it right away or is it all in the mind?

I truly think part of it is just racism and moralism, though I can never know the answer to that question, as I am not a woman, and I hate white men, and do like the thought of all these pathetic white cucks getting cuckolded.

I love interracial though. I just never met a White woman who would admit to this kink. Sometimes I imagine it happening with some of these respectable hollier than thou White women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back