• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Question for cucks

Goplit

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 23, 2021
Do you like it when bulls fucking your wife in front of you insult and humiliate you, make dirty comments on you and your wife?

• Love
Reactions: BBCwhorewife, Lovasianladies, subcuckimpot and 5 others
Yes love it, its part of the humiliation/ experience for me.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, CuckoldINVA and franklyhorny
Goplit said:
Do you like it when bulls fucking your wife in front of you insult and humiliate you, make dirty comments on you and your wife?

Hard to say, aince I've never experienced that. If I did, I almost certainly wouldn't like it. Having a bull fuck my wife in front of me is one thing — that sounds sort of erotic. Having a bull fuck my wife in front of me and insult me and my wife at the same time is a different thing altogether. i would want hm to stay focused on pleasuring my wife. If he used part of his energy to insult me and my wife, I would ask him to leave as soon as feasible and we would not ask him to return.

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman, Matureplay, wantstowatch and 5 others
Appreciate it if it's done in the right way. No threats of violence are acceptable. But "you can't fuck this pussy like I can you short dicked motherfucker" and such is fine. Also, "take that black cock in your slutty pussy bitch" and "are you ready to eat a thick load of cum bitch" are okay. Part of the cuckold experience is the humiliation.

Reactions: Carolinecheats, Easyballs, CuckoldINVA and 1 other person
Goplit said:
Good way too get banned and replaced.

Reactions: Matureplay, redback and sharklasers
Custer Laststand said:
Hard to say, aince I've never experienced that. If I did, I almost certainly wouldn't like it. Having a bull fuck my wife in front of me is one thing — that sounds sort of erotic. Having a bull fuck my wife in front of me and insult me and my wife at the same time is a different thing altogether. i would want hm to stay focused on pleasuring my wife. If he used part of his energy to insult me and my wife, I would ask him to leave as soon as feasible and we would not ask him to return.
Totally agree!

Goplit said:
Yes. In particular, the humiliation turns me on. SPH has always done that to me to.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and CuckoldINVA
Actually i really dislike that!! I love to see the bull's power, stretching and ravishing my wife's holes, owning and using all her holes, o love to see her full o lust and dedicated to his cock! And that's about it, no fucking humiliation or shit like that or he's out in a second!
So, that's us

• Love
Reactions: Matureplay, toolman, wantstowatch and 2 others
I think you'll find a wide range of answers, from the guys that want none of it, to those who relish it, to everybody in between.
Depending on how "humiliation" is defined, I'll say that I don't mind 'mild' humiliation (him asking if I like watching him fuck her, or him asking wife if she like getting fucked in front of me/while I watch, as examples).
But, humiliation to the point of being called names, or being told of my inadequacies, does nothing for me. If that kind of talk turns the wife on and/or 'motivates' her and her lover, I can go along with it. It just wouldn't be enjoyable.

I do love the 'hot talk' when wife is getting fucked. Hearing the praise and compliments from both of them (their cock/pussy feels so good, etc), then encouraging each other (fuck me harder!), then the pleas for satisfaction (cum in my pussy/fill me up, etc) NEVER gets old!

Reactions: DonBP, Matureplay, KerrySex and 3 others
I agree with the above. "Dirty comments" and verbal encouragement are one thing, but outright insults and humiliation do nothing for me. I honestly never found many men at all who were into that.

• Love
Reactions: subcuckimpot, toolman, KristinS and 4 others
Normally when I’m with a couple I talked to the husband and ask him to look at my D fucking his wife and ask them if they like it and tell them their wife loves having her p$y fucked. Normally I prefer the husband to be slapping the wife ass or grabbing it and of course I tell them to watch my load come out. I’m there to dominate and give both partners enjoyment not insult. as a bull I love the domination of both people.

Reactions: Focker, franklyhorny, ckc and 2 others
I think she’s cheated I met a man in his 69’s in his hotel and he made me wank his cock as he looked at my wife’s pix it was humiliating but I still get hard thinking about it. Any other men like him around? He made me bring her clothes too

IMG_0379 (2).JPG p1010543_50669504907_o.jpg

• Love
Reactions: mwdad, cynful, zarkovac and 3 others
Jaybodybuilder said:
Normally when I’m with a couple I talked to the husband and ask him to look at my D fucking his wife and ask them if they like it and tell them their wife loves having her p$y fucked. Normally I prefer the husband to be slapping the wife ass or grabbing it and of course I tell them to watch my load come out. I’m there to dominate and give both partners enjoyment not insult. as a bull I love the domination of both people.
on behalf of all hotwifes and cuckolds everywhere, we thank you for fucking our wives in a manner which pleases them. without men like you, none of any of our fantasies would come true!

• Love
Reactions: toolman, JeffCA and BigdickAussie
CuckoldINVA said:
on behalf of all hotwifes and cuckolds everywhere, we thank you for fucking our wives in a manner which pleases them. without men like you, none of any of our fantasies would come true!
Your welcome I believe in helping couples to enjoy together without feeling disrespected or feeling awkward after the experience. It should be a great experience that the husband can jerk to later and the wife think about later promoting stronger relationship between the couple.

Reactions: CuckoldINVA
Cont
Weakhusbanduk said:
I think she’s cheated I met a man in his 69’s in his hotel and he made me wank his cock as he looked at my wife’s pix it was humiliating but I still get hard thinking about it. Any other men like him around? He made me bring her clothes too

IMG_0379 (2).JPG
Weakhusbanduk said:

IMG_0379 (2).JPG p1010543_50669504907_o.jpg
Contact me on kik bulldomino80

Goplit said:
[/QUOTE ...makes me fuck harder while he is talking to my cuck

Weakhusbanduk said:
I think she’s cheated I met a man in his 69’s in his hotel and he made me wank his cock as he looked at my wife’s pix it was humiliating but I still get hard thinking about it. Any other men like him around? He made me bring her clothes tooIMG_0379 (2).JPG p1010543_50669504907_o.jpg
Laceyfemme said:
I agree with the above. "Dirty comments" and verbal encouragement are one thing, but outright insults and humiliation do nothing for me. I honestly never found many men at all who were into that.
I love the encouragement comments and telling my hubby how deep the bull is in me

• Love
Reactions: Andiwho, toolman, Slavesimon and 2 others
Goplit said:
NO.

Reactions: toolman
insult, NO, humiliate and talk dirty or make dirty comments-YES SIR PLEASE DO! thats what makes a good bull. knowing the difference, knowing what the couple wants, how to test the waters and slowly build to their limits. if you are just there for yourself to knock off a piece you are not a bull.

9.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman

Users who are viewing this thread