• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Question for everyone!!!!

TekBull

Dominant Bull!
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Tell me How a Bull should be and how he should you perfect bull??? Or maybe describe me what you want from a bull.!

All I ever want from the guys I meet is good sex - love and romance I've always got from my husband

The only difference with Dr Obi is that after being nagged about being black bred by my husband for years I finally agreed to do it bare and unprotected. So although Dr Obi's fathered three wonderful children for us it's my husband who is their Dad and there is no need for Dr Obi to be involved with either me or the children.

It might seem to be a bit cold and callous but I've always loved my husband and I think that getting too close to a guy who's fucking me would risk our marriage.

All I ever want from the guys I meet is good sex - love and romance I've always got from my husband

The only difference with Dr Obi is that after being nagged about being black bred by my husband for years I finally agreed to do it bare and unprotected. So although Dr Obi's fathered three wonderful children for us it's my husband who is their Dad and there is no need for Dr Obi to be involved with either me or the children.

It might seem to be a bit cold and callous but I've always loved my husband and I think that getting too close to a guy who's fucking me would risk our marriage.
It's not cold, it's reality, not only do I agree with it we practice it, our mantra is "it's only sex".

Last edited:
If the truth were known I suspect that most of them we glad because they needed to get back to their wives or girlfriends before they were missed
As I think about it, remembering her past partners. Most were kinda anxious to leave as soon as they were done. Which for us was OK, they were there for her pleasure when they're done there's no need to hang around.

If the truth were known I suspect that most of them we glad because they needed to get back to their wives or girlfriends before they were missed
it’s seems odd yet it’s actually intuitive. we often think of bulls being the solitary wayfarer but usurpingly they too have commitments, and also act as the bull to satisfy their need for sex and sometimes breeding other women, which cannot be satisfied by their partners alone.

My wife is a typical bitch, and she wants what every bitch wants from a bull: to be fucked to multiple orgasms and then have her inner womanhood filled to overflowing with potent, baby-making seed,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back