Question for sissies put in diapers

• Thread starterAngleBaby
  • Start date

AngleBaby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2008
Did you already have a desire to be diapered, or like and wanted to try ABDL before your wife put you in diapers, or was it entirely new to you?

When i was younger a common punishment for me was to be put into diapers. The punishment slowly turned into a fetish for me but i had repressed it.

Reactions: ckc and AngleBaby
sissysamantha said:
When i was younger a common punishment for me was to be put into diapers. The punishment slowly turned into a fetish for me but i had repressed it.
So it wasn't a fetish you chose yourself?

AngleBaby said:
So it wasn't a fetish you chose yourself?
It was not, it was ****** on me but it was something I found to be a comfort.

Yes I was wearing diapers before I became a sissy. For incontinence.

Lildebbie said:
Yes I was wearing diapers before I became a sissy. For incontinence.
How much sissy are you now?

h5t6ca said:
How much sissy are you now?
Depends on your definition of sissy. Wear dresses everyday and diapers

Lildebbie said:
Depends on your definition of sissy. Wear dresses everyday and diapers
Do you submit to men?

h5t6ca said:
Do you submit to men?
Only to My wife's boyfriend and my father-in-law

Reactions: h5t6ca
Lildebbie said:
Only to My wife's boyfriend and my father-in-law
Expand on "you father-in-law" sounds interesting

Yes I wore diapers before cucked and yes I submit to men when they are being my daddy Dom.

Mine started about 50 years ago as a fetish. My sissy side started about 10 years ago when I discovered that I was enjoying the cuckolding lifestyle. Eating used pussy seemed to be easier on me when I was dressed and treated as a little girl in diapers. Dresses have been bought and I live the lifestyle when I can. To see me, you'd never know that either was a part of my persona.

h5t6ca said:
Expand on "you father-in-law" sounds interesting
One day my wife decided with her mother to visit us for a week her father has very bad eyesight and when they arrived I met them at the door wearing a dress and a diaper. The dress didn't cover the diaper . My initial surprise was showing on my face but my mother-in-law said not to worry. He blind as a bat with out his glasses and she put them in her purse my wife told her dad I was just another girl friend visiting. Apparently he believe it. Or he acted like he did. Apparently my wife wanted to see how far I was going to go wearing dresses. But that didn't stop me. Things escalated from there . My mother-in-law gave me one of her nighties to wear that night and soaked in her perfume. Sorry I am skipping a few things here to save time. I slept in their bed with my father-in-law . I never knew a man could cum so much. In the morning me and my mother-in-law traded nighties and he kissed her at the breakfast table and asked what changed her she never wanted sex like that in years.

Reactions: jbalk20, h5t6ca and leahshub
Lildebbie said:
One day my wife decided with her mother to visit us for a week her father has very bad eyesight and when they arrived I met them at the door wearing a dress and a diaper. The dress didn't cover the diaper . My initial surprise was showing on my face but my mother-in-law said not to worry. He blind as a bat with out his glasses and she put them in her purse my wife told her dad I was just another girl friend visiting. Apparently he believe it. Or he acted like he did. Apparently my wife wanted to see how far I was going to go wearing dresses. But that didn't stop me. Things escalated from there . My mother-in-law gave me one of her nighties to wear that night and soaked in her perfume. Sorry I am skipping a few things here to save time. I slept in their bed with my father-in-law . I never knew a man could cum so much. In the morning me and my mother-in-law traded nighties and he kissed her at the breakfast table and asked what changed her she never wanted sex like that in years.
She told him he could have sex like that every night that they stayed at their daughters house . They stayed for almost a month. My mother-in-law bought me four identical nighties and three large bottles of her perfume. As well as expensive pearl necklaces. Just for me doing the services to her husband.

Reactions: 4sure and h5t6ca
Lildebbie said:
She told him he could have sex like that every night that they stayed at their daughters house . They stayed for almost a month. My mother-in-law bought me four identical nighties and three large bottles of her perfume. As well as expensive pearl necklaces. Just for me doing the services to her husband.
Please, continue with your stories

Lildebbie said:
I am not really sure if he knows he keeps softly during these times at night calling me by his wife's name. And padding my ass gently after every event.

Lildebbie said:
I am not really sure if he knows he keeps softly during these times at night calling me by his wife's name. And padding my ass gently after every event.
That was when I realized My wife and her mom was watching and probably video taping the events. On the last morning of their visit my wife said now you qualify to be just another woman in this house. My mother-in-law agreed with her and promised to visit this summer when they sell their house in Florida to move up here to Michigan to be nearby us. Then when my father-in-law finally came down to join us he said he was not happy to have to leave but after they sell their house they will be back .

Lildebbie said:
That was when I realized My wife and her mom was watching and probably video taping the events. On the last morning of their visit my wife said now you qualify to be just another woman in this house. My mother-in-law agreed with her and promised to visit this summer when they sell their house in Florida to move up here to Michigan to be nearby us. Then when my father-in-law finally came down to join us he said he was not happy to have to leave but after they sell their house they will be back .
Of course he wasn't happy. he was getting sex

h5t6ca said:
Of course he wasn't happy. he was getting sex
Yes apparently my mother-in-law has a medical condition and can't have sexual intimacy. That is where my wife and her mom decided to have me service him I could have said no but my wife promised to support me as a woman with my mother-in-law if I just tried their idea and as nervous as I was expecting him to reconze I wasn't a woman but he understood his wife could only have sex in her butt because of her condition
I don't think he ever knew it wasn't her

Lildebbie said:
Yes apparently my mother-in-law has a medical condition and can't have sexual intimacy. That is where my wife and her mom decided to have me service him I could have said no but my wife promised to support me as a woman with my mother-in-law if I just tried their idea and as nervous as I was expecting him to reconze I wasn't a woman but he understood his wife could only have sex in her butt because of her condition
I don't think he ever knew it wasn't her
And if he knew, he didn't care. It seems the solution made everyone happy