• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Question regarding my wife's actions

ArcticPrince

New around here...
Beloved Member
We had a party a few weeks ago and it got kind of busy late in the evening. I was making drinks and just circulating talking to the people still there. I didn't see my wife anywhere, so I went looking. I found her in the kitchen, sitting on the edge of the counter. Her legs were spread wide and on of the salesmen (a younger black guy) was wedged between her legs and they were kissing pretty passionatly. She had her arms aroung his neck and he had his hands on her ass. They both laughed and said that that they were just having some fun and that nothing was really going on.

I am thinking that even though my wife was wearing shorts (and they were still zipped up), just the fact that she let this guy between her legs like that something must have been going on. I just think that a woman does not let a man between her legs like that unless she is fucking him, or at the least is willing to fuck him.

Am I off base with this?

Ladies or gentlemen, your opinions please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I give you an opinion

Some back ground about both of you would be very helpful to give an opinion about what you have witnessed in the kitchen that night.

It could be just simple flirting or she is already fucking the young man.
So a bit of private updating on both of you will go a long way to a better
conclusion/opinion.

We had a party a few weeks ago and it got kind of busy late in the evening. I was making drinks and just circulating talking to the people still there. I didn't see my wife anywhere, so I went looking. I found her in the kitchen, sitting on the edge of the counter. Her legs were spread wide and on of the salesmen (a younger black guy) was wedged between her legs and they were kissing pretty passionatly. She had her arms aroung his neck and he had his hands on her ass. They both laughed and said that that they were just having some fun and that nothing was really going on.

I am thinking that even though my wife was wearing shorts (and they were still zipped up), just the fact that she let this guy between her legs like that something must have been going on. I just think that a woman does not let a man between her legs like that unless she is fucking him, or at the least is willing to fuck him.

Am I off base with this?

Ladies or gentlemen, your opinions please.

Ler me get this straight... Your wife was making out with some other guy in your house at a party you both threw. And you dont care that she had her arms around him and was kissing him? You try to focus on him being between her legs. Are you the biggest moron in the world or what? If you need other peoples opinion of what we think your wife would do, when she had no qualms about kissing some punk in your kitchen, then I think that says plenty about your level of stupidity and her lack of respect for you. Wake up meathead!

Wow, you got a lot of anger inside!

Of course I am pissed off that my wife was making out with some other dude. But I have kissed other women and had no intention of going to bed with them. My question is specific about the fact that not only was she kissing him, but her body language while the kiss was going on. If they were kissing on the dance floor, I would be a bit angry but not as concerned as what I saw in my kitchen. She assures me that they were just "fooling around" a bit, mostly alcohol assisted. If thats all it was, then maybe a little jealousy is a good thing.

I would say this .... if she isn't having sex with this yng stud then she would like to . Why not sit her down and have a heart to heart about what you both desire . Set some ground rules and enter the world of swinging/open marriage . Be honest with eachother on what you both would like to do or not to do . Then sit back and have some fun .
Good luck .

Thats kind of what I was thinking. If she would let him that close then she is probably at least interested. I just didn't want to tell her that I would like to see her with another man, and then have her go ballistic on me without someone else kind of agreeing with my assesment of the situation. Doesn't mean that she will not go ballistic of course, but I do think she is intersted. Maybe with the right reassuarnces this can happen.

Where do you guys live ? ( State or Province ) Pvt message me and we can arrange to chat on the phone with your wife and reassure her that this is what you want .

The wife

Dude, anna may have said it in a brutish way, but she said what all of us are thinking.
Kissing is VERY personal to women. If she was getting a peck on the cheek, then he was a friend. If she was making out with him, then she wanted him.
Whether she has done anything with him or not is beside the point. Half of the battle (maybe more) with women is getting them "into it". Whatever "it" is. You have to win the heart and the mind before you get more than that.
I don't know how long you have been married, but haven't you detected these kinds of things in your wife in the past? The things you need to do to get to the more important bits? If not, you two have a serious communication issue and you need to get more in tune with her.
Yes, she was into him if it was not just a peck on the cheek. You need to talk to her openly and honestly and truly convince her that you would be ok if she fucked him. Otherwise, in most cases, she will not risk losing the security of your marriage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back