• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Question

• Thread starterfirerescue
  • Start date

firerescue

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 16, 2005
Hello all,this is my first post.I have a question that some of you mainly the WF's that I hope my help me.My GF and I in the past talked about swinging and had a few encounters with a friend that she enjoyed.One night I mentioned my fantasy of her and a black guy.She would say that it wouldnt happen,it is against her upbringing,chocolate isnt mixing with this vanilla and things like that.Then another night we were at a restaraunt we would frequent and there was a black waiter there that we were both friendly with.This night she told me she would like to f$%k him.She didnt say anything else about it after that.Whenever I would try to bring the subject up again I would hear the same things over again.What gives? Any help you can offer will be appreciated.

Maybe she was teasing you because she knows that would be what you wanted her to do. And the waiter could in fact have struck a chord deep within her sexual being that took her by surprise, arousing her instinctive lust for black cock which usually first expresses itself as disgust and hides behind social conventions. The lady protests too much, methinks. You should ****** her to more black cock/white wife/girlfriend pics, stories, toons.

And go back to that restaurant again for dessert.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well she doesnt like going there anymore because he has since quit.She said its not the same service as when he worked there,and that she just doesnt enjoy the restaurant anymore.

firerescue said:
Well she doesnt like going there anymore because he has since quit.She said its not the same service as when he worked there,and that she just doesnt enjoy the restaurant anymore.
Are you sure she hasn't already sampled what the waiter was serving? :) Strange that she avoids the place now because he isn't there. I told myself in the beginning that I would never be with a black guy and then one day I found myself all over a magnificent black man that ended up taking my virginity and teaching me all about how to please with all parts of my body. Keep at it, she's bound to come around sooner than later!

Sorry to take so long to post.Yeah I am sure she hasn't although she said if she had the chance with him she would.So we will see where things go.

Users who are viewing this thread