• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Questions for black guys

suksall

New around here...
Beloved Member
My wife fucked 125 blacks with my permission. We just walked in a bar and blacks hit on her. They didn't care if I was there. How brazen are you guys? Do you know any homies who do not fuck white women? Are you all doing it?

My wife fucked 125 blacks with my permission. We just walked in a bar and blacks hit on her. They didn't care if I was there. How brazen are you guys? Do you know any homies who do not fuck white women? Are you all doing it?

Homies?

Every chance i get.

Believe it or not there are black men who are not attracted to white women and do not fuck them, I'm just not one of them. ;)

say wa saay waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! CLOWNLICIOUS dammit! Dammit Jim i'ma doctor not a gaddam tampon.

AAAAAAAAnywaaaaaaaaaaaayw yir wife fucked 125 guys at a bar? hmmmmm... well, maybe you should try another bar? maybe a karaoke... that might get your mind off of what she's doing at the new bar...singin keeps ya busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back