• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Questions for the cucks whose wives cheat & they think you are *******...

lnohhnvm

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
my questions are;
first, how did you find out?

how is she able to pull it off without to finding out(she thinks)?

where & how do her adventures take place, & with whom?

please add any other details you'd like to share.

Deb and I have been married 20 years, she has cheated since before we were married. I was actually the other guy when we met, I should have known. I first found out when the old guy who lived next door to us told me that men were coming to our house while I took a day off and parked down the street to see what happened. About 9 her uncle drives up and walks right in. He stayed for about 20 minutes, I walk to the house thinking, ok her uncle stopped by to vist no big deal. I find her in the bathroom douching. I put 2 and 2 together and asked her if she had just fucked her uncle. Deb andI fought about it, she admitted it and swore never again. That lasted about a day I think.
Then she got a job, I thouht, ok she wont have time to fuck around now. Nope, I noticed she was wearing nice lingerie to work. She also started wearing front hook bras that were thin and sexy, not ordinary office underware! Yeah, she was the owners fuck toy. We fought about it, she swore never again.........We even tried swinging together, she said she didnt like it. It just went on and on. A few years ago she started volunteering at a non profit charity and at a hospital. Perfect covers for a slut wife, she has reason to be gone at different times. I found out when a guy she cut off got mad and emailed me with pictures. I never told Deb, I just started spying on her. Tracking her phone, spyware to read her texts, hacking her computer to see emails, that kind of thing.
She is very active, she has met a lot of guys over the years. They text, she goes. She also likes to answer ads in doublelist,mostly the ones that say something like " Just want to fondle your breasts" or similar. She teases them by email for a while, playing with them, then she usuall meets them. She has a nice forf transit van that she made me buy her, lots of room, dark windows, big back seat. She uses it to meet guys who are too cheap to get a room. I have found condoms, panties and even a vibrator in it. Well, this is getting long, you get the idea, Deb is basically a **********, but she cant stop, so I just try to keep informed and I rationalize it by thinking Im keeping her a little bit safer by knowing where she is and who shes been talking to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back