• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Questions for White Couples/From a Black Man

• Thread starterBlkManinMD
  • Start date

BlkManinMD

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 2, 2006
I am a black man and about 8 months ago I was seduced by a white couple while on a business trip. Every since then I have been hooked on pleasuring white wives while the husband is watching. I have a few questions for the white wives that I feel other forum readers would like to hear the responses. I am not one of those black guys that feel that blacks are superior to whites in this category. But I feel that the taboo aspect of white women with black men is very enticing and erotic and for a white wife to be in a safe environment with her husband with a black man whose SOLE purpose is to pleasure her has to be the biggest turn on for a women.

Question #1 – What turns you on so much about black men. For me what turns me on about white women is that I love the transformation stage. When I usually meet with white couples we first meet for drinks in a public place where I flirt with the wife and I attempt to make her comfortable. It is understood that the wife would have to make the choice to be with me so I must make her comfortable and she must be attracted to me. Usually during the seduction part the white wife is very reserved, shy, and classy. Then when she consents to have sex she then transforms into this insatiable sexual goddess that just can’t get enough. That turns me on to no end. The first thing that I like to do when I get her back in the room is to give her a long deep passionate kiss while reaching between her legs and being pleasantly surprised to see that she is soaking wett and when I insert a finger in her she moans and shutters and sometimes has a orgasm on my fingers. From there it is just one orgasm after another for her as I have lots of sexual stamina and I insure that she is completely satisfied sexually when I am finished.

Question # 2- How do you dress when you are with a black man or looking to seduce a black man at a bar or club or in public. For me I just love it when white ladies dress in that classy look with a nice pair of patent leather or shiny leather high heel pumps with the thin 3, 4, or 5” stiletto heels. I believe they call them come f**k me pumps. When a lady is wearing heels like that in public I always come over and compliment her on her heels and her outfit.

Question # 3- When in public how do you let a black guy know that you are attracted to him. For me I think it is in the eye contact and a smile. When I see a white lady that I a attracted to while in public I look right into her eyes and make good eye contact and smile. What I now plan to do if she looks back and smiles at me is to just give her a head nod and see how she reacts. It she smiles and keeps eye contact after I have nodded at her than I would approach her and strike up a conversation. Let me know if you think that is a good tactic. This question is VERY important to me because I will be going out of town on business trips and will be seeing a lot of white ladies in public. Also I live in the Wash DC area and lot of white couples will be coming to DC for vacation during the summer and may be interested.

What turns me on is how excited some black men get at the very idea of having a married white woman.
The thrill is in how MUCH they want me and how desperate they are to have me.
Feeling their excitement turns me on.

I expect them to seduce me. To chase me. To want it enought to find a way to get it.
I don't and won't give off any hints.
And the kind of man who is waiting around for a "hint" or "sign" is too passive for me to be interested in.

Part of the deal is that I am happily married and respectable.
I DON'T go out looking to cheat.
I am just open to being CONVINCED, but you need to do the work.
Because, again, I want to feel like the prize.

If you think YOU are the prize, we aren't going to be on the same wavelength.
Which is why I find so much internet talk about interracial sex to be such bollocks.
Women want to be seduced and desired and taken.
That's GENETIC.

It's only on the internet that women are supposedly doing the chasing.
It's nonsense.

If a man wants me, he'd better have the balls to go after me and tell me so; and risk getting his face slapped.

Thanks

This is directed to "sleepyheadmwf". Thanks for your candid and enlightening response. It crystallized my focus and direction. Peace.

NairobiGuy

BlkManinMD said:
I am a black man *snip*.

Question #1 – What turns you on *snip*.

Question # 2- How do you dress *snip*.

Question # 3- When in public how do you let a black guy know *snip*.

sleepy... that a woman wants to be taken and that should be GENETIC, sorry, that is plain old bullshit... don't be hilarious, please!

but anyway....

BlkManinMD, you wanted some answers of a woman, here they are:

1) What turns me on: for me a black guy is not just a sex machine! Of course the skin color has a little bit to do with it too. But for me it is more the attitude, the way he treats me, in a discussion as well as in sexual play. That is totally different compared to white guys. White guys are commonly much more focused on themselves, on their own joy, that they often forget that it needs TWO people to make such an encounter an exciting one. Many more black guys have this special sense for the female counterpart (at least according to my limited experience). And please, I never talk about the dumb thugs here, I mean DECENT black guys

2) How I dress: I always dress nicely, classy. Yes, also short skirts. But never slutty or such. This is just a matter of character and which kind of people I want to attract. And because I don't like to attract any kind of low-class thugs, I better be dressed accordingly. And by the way, I also never wear strong make-ups or any other paint, because I think that it is the right of a guy to see me the way I really am (lol)

3) How to show a guy in public that I'm attracted to him: here I have to admit, that sleepy is right. I'm married and I'm not hunting for men. I'm more accessible for a decent black guy who shows interest. Fine. But HE has to take action. And your way you describe it sounds very acceptable to me, I would react if I would like your looks. If you sit back and hope that a woman approaches you, then you are 99% mistaken. Good women with a sound self-esteem would never do that (at least not we European women), if you are black or white doesn't matter

Satisfied with my answers?

I hope so,
hugs
Judith

It IS genetic.
And I've read the scientific studies to back it up (I'm a physician.)

Where's your proof it's "bullshit"?

Interestingly, you basically agree with everything I said; except you don't like the term "taken".

Women are programmed hormonally, especially at the time of ovulation, to cheat. Or at least to seek out new partners (which if one is in a relationship, amounts to the same thing).
And it's at this time that we are the most attracted (biologically and often unconsciously) to the agressive "violator" bad-boy types.
We want the strong, leader of the pack to impregnate us (biologically... I don't mean literally) to ensure the strongest genetic mix for our offspring.
We crave that, whether we know it or not and whether it makes any SENSE for us or not.

Women even have been shown to dress more provocatively when ovulating, even if they don't KNOW they are ovulating.

All this means, practically, is that no matter how good we have it at home, about once a month what we want is a good caveman fucking from a strong stranger.

That's what I mean.
All of us want to be seduced, not to have to ask for it.

Users who are viewing this thread