Racist White People and BBC

• Thread startermasterlover
  • Start date

masterlover

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 8, 2009
Has it ever occurred to any people here who have a thing for BBC, that the only reason you want a black man to be a party to your infidelities is because deep down your actually very racist?

Let me expand on this.

If you were not racist, you would view a black person as anyone else, just another guy, instead of focusing on the fact that they are black. Now, if you really loved black people, you would have lots of black friends, but many of the white people who do this, only have a black lover on the side.

Face it, the only reason allowing a black man to fuck your wife turns you on, is because deep down, you really hate black people and this is just another form of self abuse, like throwing your girlfriend or wife away or asking her to punish you by being unfaithful.

If it were not for the fact that deep down, you think it's a filthy disgusting perversion, it would not turn you on, right?
If anything to do with the fact that he's black, is why he's the bull, then you may be a racist.

Any thoughts on this?

masterlover said:
Has it ever occurred to any people here who have a thing for BBC, that the only reason you want a black man to be a party to your infidelities is because deep down your actually very racist?

.... etc ....

Any thoughts on this?

Sounds slightly convoluted. I guess I'll pass.

I'm gonna watch this one ...

I usually don't interfere, but this one might easily get out of everyone's hands...
I am now watching it closely ... Behave, everyone, and the thread will stay... Otherwise, to the oblivion!

Possibly for Some

masterlover said:

Let me expand on this.

If you were not racist, you would view a black person as anyone else, just another guy, instead of focusing on the fact that they are black. Now, if you really loved black people, you would have lots of black friends, but many of the white people who do this, only have a black lover on the side.

Face it, the only reason allowing a black man to fuck your wife turns you on, is because deep down, you really hate black people and this is just another form of self abuse, like throwing your girlfriend or wife away or asking her to punish you by being unfaithful.

If it were not for the fact that deep down, you think it's a filthy disgusting perversion, it would not turn you on, right?
If anything to do with the fact that he's black, is why he's the bull, then you may be a racist.

Any thoughts on this?

Sure, your hypothesis would certainly be true for some. You can find thousands of motives for any behavoir.

We simply see the relationship as getting your sexual cup filled up. Different people may enjoy the same activity for different reasons. For example, some black men may enjoy married white women because she is less likely to be demanding of his time. Others may like the skin contrast. Still others want to take something from the white husband. We could go on for days listing possible motives.

If you have an issue with someone's motives you're free to seek out someone else who "fills your cup". If the husband, the wife, and the lover are all getting their cup filled, the relationship should work.

These racial discussions, in the press, on TV and even here tend to be pretty silly. I see all kinds of Blacks on cuckold sites. Some are lowlifes, some are sophisticated and some are just average looking guys (with huge cocks). Personally I would feel more racist about anyone with their hat on backwards flashing gang signs and walking like a goon whether they're black or white. I dig the videos where the black guys are cool looking, kind but clearly Alpha and have nice bodies. It's also interesting to see them video tapping each other in a very controlled and professional manner. Seeing them dominate beautiful white women who are behaving like full out sluts turns me on. I don't know why; I don't think it's because I'm racist.

While I won't say racism drives all interracial activities, one does have to admit the taboo factor is there alot of times. I am uncertain if I would ever want my own wife blacked, but I can still find it highly enjoyable reading the tales and pics of others here.

We have extremist on this board like any other public forum has. My own view of their extreme ideas is to find them unrealistic. On extreme rare occasions do I argue against the extremist view. Otherwise I ignore and move on to the next post. To me cuckoldry is a broad term. Everything that comes after that is specific. I don't buy into the belief that any race is inferior to another, that only blacks are real men with giant appendages who are capable of fucking a woman right, that only blacks are real men, that cuckoldry must involve the husband being humiliated in any form, that a husband must be locked in chastity, that a husband must be turned into a mindless nutless sissy maid, or that it automatically becomes a wife's prerogative to fuck any and everyone she pleases with indifference to her husband. I find it ok if others want those things, but I won't be made to feel wrong because I don't want it. Outside of speaking up occasionally when I see a newbie seeking advice and getting the extremist agenda pushed on them, I tolerate most everything.

People, we are all different. Cheers!!

Unprepossessing

Interracial sex only

There are a lot of ways to look at this , both ways , but to me your only a racist to black people . If you judge them In a negative way simply because of there skin color only . Now I love to see my white wife with a black man or a latino man . And yes you may be a racist If you veiw Interracial relationships on Color only . And yes , Its sad but true that , physical attraction usually comes first . Now here you go zipp , with this touchy subject , What get's me Is . If a black man Is attracted to a white woman because shes white , would we look at that black man as a racist ? It go's both ways . Why do we all have to get so bent out of shape , I have some black and latino friends and I would love to clean there cum from my white wife , so what . THE CONTRAST IN COLOR WILL ALWAY BE THERE and Its not a negative thing . If my wife wants to fuck a black man because he's black , I would guess she feels It to be a turn on and so do I . Some black men like to humiliate us white husbands , and I love that too , so does that make them a racist toward white men ? It go's both ways . Would most black men that are looking to get laid turn down a white man , If he asked him to fuck his white slut wife ? I wouldn't turn down a black man , If he wanted to see a white man fucking his black wife , If she's half way good looking . Oh wait that's physical attraction again . I am really truely sorry and sincere masterlover when I say that even In this simple form , we think of this as racism . Instead of just hot sex between a black man and white woman or a white man and black woman or just Interracial cuckolding . If the worst thing about being a racist Is wanting to see your wife being fucked really hard by some black guy . Then being clean up boy , then I guess I'm that kind of racist . It's called liking Interracial sex to me , and I don't think we'll ever get rid of that word INTERRACIAL .

my feelings are well known on this matter ...
act accordingly or i'll tantrum out and go
full retard :)

pussy boy explains it very well. I hope masterlover understands that it is not about black and white but blue and yellow.

To be honest, I was not trying to bust any balls here. I have always figured that anyone who takes any particular item and idolizes it, has some love/hate relationship to it. It's just my own psychological experience and understanding of people. I'm sure it's not true for everyone, yet it may be true for some who may not even know it, or even possibly, be able to admit it.

Now, maybe some white people just adore and love black people. But if those particular people do, then why not just be involved with a black person.

Maybe racism takes on varying qualities and quantities instead. Maybe one person's racism is another person's aversion. In this case, some people might be slightly racist, but more fearful than racist, and this is their way of getting over those trust issues with black folks. I see this as a possibility as well. But, if this is the case, it still is a matter of minimal racism, regardless.

Well, i'll even dive deeper here. Personally I cannot stand macho men, and I have made myself in life to be a very androgynous boi in many ways. I like to dress up like a girl from time to time, and I like to shave my body and go out, on the town. But, my feminine side is attracted to the exact opposite kind of men who I really like. I am drawn to the macho types, with no brains really, who just like to fuck and are good at it. Of course, they can;t be stupid know nothings, but I am really not looking for someone I can relate to in many ways, but someone who is more like an animal or a tool for me to play with because I know, all they want from me is my body and ass. So, it's impersonal, and I actually look for men who are macho and think with their dicks and just want to cum and cum, but myself, I cannot stand those kind of people in life and avoid them like the plague. In this way, I see the two activities as similar and the way white men and women use black men and vice versa.

I'm not saying healthy loving relationships cannot be formed from these activities, i'm just saying , in general, isn't this a likely scenario and possibility for interracial kink fantasies?

masterlover said:
I'm not saying healthy loving relationships cannot be formed from these activities, i'm just saying , in general, isn't this a likely scenario and possibility for interracial kink fantasies?

There is a HUGE difference between having a preference and being rascist. Also, there is a HUGE difference in wanting to try something and being rascist.

If someone wants to have a fantasy fulfilled it is in no way, shape or form an act of racism.

Interesting discussion. I love seeing my wife with black guys. I suppose it's a taboo sort of thing and I know black guys that feel the same way. They want to fuck my white *****. Would that make the black guy racist against whites? I don't think so in either case. It's all in good fun on both sides.

If I decide not to hire a guy because he is of a different race. That would be racist.

I've gotten to be very good friends with a couple of black guys my wife fucks. Even though we are all people we all know there is differences between races. We can even joke about it using all the names that everyone on both sides are offended by and laugh about it. It's funny as hell and it's all in good fun. It's because we understand each other and we are friends. Just because we recognize those differences and use each other to bring pleasure does not mean we are racist. As a matter of fact I think it proves that we have learned to coexist, in fact share our lives with each other recognizing our differences as a good thing. I think cuckold, swingers, hot wives or what ever are probably the most non racist people anywhere on the planet. I've never been to a swingers club anywhere where all races were not invited and all treated with the same respect.

First off
Since this was allowed to be posted I will respond accordingly. I am not sure I agree with this. First off I don't hate anyone. If this nation as white people hate you blacks I can argue that by pointing out our president. Not to burst your bubble but Obama didnt get into office by only the balck vote. I will also point out that you have no monopoly as the biggest and bestest in bed.

To all who enjoy it, it is called interracial and has nothing to do with racism.

masterlover said:

Wrong, and the reason why is self-evident.

If the only reason it turned people on was because they thought is was "a filthy disgusting perversion", then that would, by logical necessity, mean that EVERYTHING that turns people on is a "a filthy disgusting perversion" in their minds.

Clearly that is not the case, ergo clearly your "argument" holds no water.

janetmason said:
Wrong, and the reason why is self-evident.

If the only reason it turned people on was because they thought is was "a filthy disgusting perversion", then that would, by logical necessity, mean that EVERYTHING that turns people on is a "a filthy disgusting perversion" in their minds.

Clearly that is not the case, ergo clearly your "argument" holds no water.

==========

Janet darling you're a white slut Goddess
and we white cucks bow b4 u and worship @ your feet
but doll you ain't no logician :D

THE CONTRAST IN COLOR WILL ALWAYs BE THERE and Its not a negative thing.i agree with this .no one here is aracist..

masterlover said:

Let me expand on this.

Any thoughts on this?
as someone else said, yeah, I'm sure it is racial for some. I've wondered about this very point many times and have commented on this board about it. It really does depend on the person. I'm sure there are white guys out there that like being humiliated and for them the most humiliating thing in the world is to have their woman "taken" right in front of them by a "nigger".

But then, for others, if might be a subconscious guilt complex manifesting itself with the cuckolding fantasy. What greater way to pay "reparations" than to surrender your manhood to a black master and/or for your wife to be a ***** for black men?

Others might just see black men as looking as different from themselves as they can come by and this taps in to some kind of xeno-sexual fantasy or a "barbarian at the gates" fantasy. I wonder if Roman men fantasized about their wives getting fucked by Celts or Huns?

For others it might be the contrast. For some, the alabaster of their wives skin is accentuated when touching dark skin.

It could be a mixture of all the above. There's no one size fits all answer here.

I personally cringe whenever I read a story that uses the "N" word, or that treats the black man in a story as ignorant, slow, or animal like. That is the way I was raised, to see all people as people regardless of race or skin color.

However, I do enjoy the fantasy of a black man seducing my Susan, perhaps because it is still considered "taboo" by so much of the world around me. I think that perhaps for many it is that simple, to break a cultural norm and risk being condemned is dangerous and exciting. Being a submissive personality, I do succumb to the stereotype of the black man being stronger, more athletic, having more sexual endurance, and, of course, having a longer, thicker cock. I recognize my fantasy is not true but it still is my fantasy! If it is your fantasy then enjoy it, if not than think me stupid, or racist, or crazy, that's okay, I think you are weird too.