• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Random Sexy Wife

cookman7

Hotwife, sub-cuck
Beloved Member
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 7.jpg

WOW! Beautiful, magnificent, marvelous, superb.

Is she shared?
shared? well that implies that I share her...so no... She is the Dominant one sexually in our relationship, and she takes lovers when and who she wants...so i guess she shares herself? lol

Every series of pictures you have posted have been smokin' hot!
I am grateful; thank you!
thank you. that's a great compliment :) please let us know if you would like anything in particular. we have many thousands so you never know!

That's a good way to answer. I assumed, wrongly, and used incorrect wording. I should have asked if she plays with others.

That's a good way to answer. I assumed, wrongly, and used incorrect wording. I should have asked if she plays with others.
thanks 2wheel... ;-) here are a couple just for you never before published anywhere on the web - at least I think because 005.jpg 007.jpg 017.jpg she has been published literally thousands of times lol

WOW cookman !!! Tremendously sexy HOT Pics ! Dude , I just love her body ! And thats one of the prettiest looking pussies I've seen ! Fantastic work . Thank the Mrs. for us !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back