• Total voters

davejake

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 10, 2018
love to be a cuck for her some day

7701_1104164542961282_3929210879674320241_n.jpg Img5545.jpg

Reactions: Bullsimons, jps18, Capt. Ron and 2 others
We are going to need to see more of her to give you an honest vote. Be a good cuck and post the pictures we need to see.

akanitro said:
We are going to need to see more of her to give you an honest vote. Be a good cuck and post the pictures we need to see.
sure. ur asl?

Shes hot but need better pics to make a honest vote

WBFBP said:
Shes hot but need better pics to make a honest vote
thnxxx. ur asl?

Reactions: davejake
Very sexy looking, would enjoy seeing more of her body

Beautiful young lady . Won't be a problem finding guys that want to fuck her . In fact , everyone with a cock wants some of her sweet Asian pussy . Even the girls want a taste . You wan to be cucked , just tell her you want her to be with a real man , with a real cock as you know you are not man enough for her .
So , lets see that sweet lil body that you can't satisfy ! All of it !

files not attaching here.

If after you try to upload a file and it does not attach click on the more options tab and then try to upload again

She’s fine as hell but I agree, we need more data for a final decision. And I should point out you didn’t include a selection for ALL OF THE ABOVE, because that’s where most of our dicks would go in reality.

Capt. Ron said:
She’s fine as hell but I agree, we need more data for a final decision. And I should point out you didn’t include a selection for ALL OF THE ABOVE, because that’s where most of our dicks would go in reality.
all yours

There's no option for both holes??!!! Beautiful girl like that deserves to be used fully. Can't wait for more from you

We're going to need to see more of your hopefully future hot wife to make any real decision on her cuck boy.

issue resolved

IMG_0288.jpg IMG-20170126-WA0017.jpg

Reactions: Bullsimons, tanktopwillie and jps18
Very nice, she is sexy looking

Damn shes sexy. How about some of her a little more..

Naked.

She looks like she could suck one hell of a dick off and does look like she has a bangin body but yes I'd like to see her completely nude