• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Rate tits

• Thread starterWishinghubs
  • Start date
My wife’s to rate.

JPEG image 92.jpeg

Reactions: mahuhi
xiedaz said:
My wife’s to rate.

JPEG image 92.jpeg
very nice - do you have more pics? i think she has very nice little saggys :) BUMP!

mahuhi said:
very nice - do you have more pics? i think she has very nice little saggys :) BUMP!

JPEG image 64.jpeg

xiedaz said:
very nice teats- a little saggy a little puffy :) what camera do you use to take the pictures? the quality is not so high ...

I just took these pics with my phone. And Yes, they are well used little titties thats for sure. I guess I’m a bit different than most, I like little titties and big loose pussies…I find the combination very erotic.

xiedaz said:
I just took these pics with my phone. And Yes, they are well used little titties thats for sure. I guess I’m a bit different than most, I like little titties and big loose pussies…I find the combination very erotic.
ouh yes!!! its a good combi!"!!! i hope you have more good pics :) do you like tributes?

mahuhi said:
ouh yes!!! its a good combi!"!!! i hope you have more good pics :) do you like tributes?
Yes would love to see her tributes.

Tiny but hard nipples

4964315B-B707-472D-82BE-6A93152DDF5F.gif 954DBC70-FCBD-4521-A676-77AEE992113E.gif IMG_1280.png IMG_1264.jpeg IMG_2247.jpeg IMG_2246.jpeg IMG_2234.png IMG_2203.jpeg IMG_2195.png 20210506_201017.gif

Attachments

• IMB_b2sIBm.mov
    11.7 MB
  • IMB_lyf62l.mov
    7.2 MB

Users who are viewing this thread