• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ready to play.....

• Thread starterHotwife2b
  • Start date

Hotwife2b

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 28, 2006
We are still trying to find that lucky Black Man in the SC/GA/NC area that willl be the first to take me. My husband has a very small cock that I don't find very satisfying anymore. I love to suck and be taken on my hands and knees. We also like to show truckers what I have during midnight cruises on the freeway. I will take you bareback while husband watches and ride you until I'm full of your load. You must be D/D free, VERY WELL HUNG, respectful, and ready to go all night long. We have been looking for a while now, (visit a club at a local Holiday Inn on a regular basis) and wonder if this stuff really happens or not.

Attachments

• PICT0625.jpg
    PICT0625.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,078
shit i wish you were looking for white also i would love to fuck that ass

Send a pic....

Let's see what you have to offer, send a pic and let us know how to contact you.

Like this one?

No takers for my offer? Looking to cuck hubby and experience a large cock for myself.

Attachments

• PICT0624.jpg
    PICT0624.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 434
mmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

Hotwife2b said:
We are still trying to find that lucky Black Man in the SC/GA/NC area that willl be the first to take me. My husband has a very small cock that I don't find very satisfying anymore. I love to suck and be taken on my hands and knees. We also like to show truckers what I have during midnight cruises on the freeway. I will take you bareback while husband watches and ride you until I'm full of your load. You must be D/D free, VERY WELL HUNG, respectful, and ready to go all night long. We have been looking for a while now, (visit a club at a local Holiday Inn on a regular basis) and wonder if this stuff really happens or not.

let me be your first blk bull

Users who are viewing this thread