• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Real Creampie Pics

• Thread starterKamaSx
  • Start date

KamaSx

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2010
Mumbai
Hello All,
We are a young couple from India and very new to this and have no RT experience, but we do fantasize a lot and she cucks me most of the time thinking about the guys she finds hot.

This was my 2nd ever creampie about week ago, and now whenever we do it, I jerk off and cum and then have to lick it all up. If you guys could pls tell me how to enjoy it right after I've cum would be great coz I loose that excitement and its not the same as before and I have to do it just for her, to keep up to my word, to please her. Does anyone else feel the same?

Also she would like feedback on the pics. and it would be great if everyone posted their own creampie pics. of your wives rather than captions or the ones from the net. Thanks in advance. Enjoy

- Kama

Attachments

• IMG_0017[1].jpg
    IMG_0017[1].jpg
    48 KB · Views: 2,444
  • Dyku.jpg
    Dyku.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2,348
I suggest that you just keep at it and after a while, you won't even think about ti and it will be much more exciting for both of you.

As far as your wife's pictures? She is hot and her pussy looks so good that I'd lick that cum off from it myself if given the chance! Of course, I'd have to add my own to it afterwords! Thanks for posting:) and good luck with your fantasies

my wife would sit astride me and when i came she would climb up my body over my mouth and say eat my lovers come,used to drive us wild,no better taste in the world than a full pussy.your lady looks deliscious and oh so sexy.

Thanks for the compliments and the advice to help him lick up my cum covered pussy.

cannot believe it..

she actually checked the thread....so happy guys :)
- Kama

What a beautiful snatch she's got! I'd lap that up in a heartbeat! You might enjoy eating your cum more if you do so after you've pumped into her pussy so that it is a mixture of both your juices. After you've cum inside her, have her get on top of you in a 69 position and lap it out of her before it can run out all the way. This way it's still nice and warm, too. Ask her well in advance (a day before - etc.) to tell you to eat your cum out of her - so that it is a command - rather than merely a "suggestion".

Thanks jeff, I'll sure do so and try my best.

I keep coming back to your post of your wife's beautiful snatch - drenched with your cum. My cock gets hard and mouth waters. I can't keep my hands off my cock - until I cum anyway. Have you had better luck eating your cum yet? Have you tried my suggestion of eating your cum directly from her pussy as a result of her insistence?

Lastly, I'd love to see more pictures of your wife and some with your cum oozing out of her pussy.

The best way to eat a creampie from your wife, while you are filled with desire is to get a friend to make the creampie. If you dont want him to know just have him fuck her and leave. As soon as he is gone you two can share is cum. lick her and hold his cum in your mouth then mount her , kiss her and slip his cum into her mouth while you fuck.I guarantee you will have the most incredable sex you;ve ever had.

Some more pics. to come as soon as she replies..

He has been enjoying lapping it all up. Thanks for the advice to all. He usually comes a little and licks me out so good while he is still horny before he finishes himself off. I am starting to force him to come all and then get used to eating it up.

I think he would enjoy another man's cum more, but I haven't been fucked by others yet, so he has to make do with his own, and yes he loves it when i straddle him and force it on.

Enjoy all, I know he is dying to put up more pics.

D

There you go guys, enjoy and let her know if you like them.

And yes, I've been doing my best to clean up after I cum, sometimes I do it, the rest, leave it as it is.

Jeff - Enjoy the pics., and let her know how much you would want to fuck her

Joey - Unfortunately we don't have that friend yet who would do that, think she is taking her own time and says she is waiting for the right person. The problem with D is she's still not comfortable online and doesn't believe in chatting and other hotwife/cuckold sites and aff(thinks they are fake with no goodlooking people). And being in India makes it even harder for us to meet others who are into this lifestyle as its popular like in the States or the U.K, so onlines the way and I'm trying to encourage her more and more to spend time online.

Shes starting to like this one though and checks it out once in a while. It would be great if you guys could convince her that there are real normal people who go on about meeting others through this medium and not all of them have a bad experience.

-Kama

Attachments

• IMG_0025[1].jpg
    IMG_0025[1].jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1,145
  • IMG_0031[1].jpg
    IMG_0031[1].jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 996
  • IMG_0033[1].jpg
    IMG_0033[1].jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,053
nice cunny would love to be leaving my spunk for you to clean

Hey sir that first picture is not a creampie. Its just a load of cum,unless you just like the taste of male sperm then its not going to be good to you. A creampie is a load of cum shot INTO your wifes pussy to mix with her cum and pussy juice. Now a creampie is great, a wad of cum is for gay men and they dont want it mixed with pussy juice. You see whats really good is the ladies cum and her pussy juice ( a true delicacy for a real man) of coarse some dont lick pussy, but thats their business, and loss. Give it a try and you will change your way of thinking, I THINK. okdeacon

Cum Addiction

There is a very good file, free file, over at Welcome to Warp MY Mind
It is called CURSE CUM. I have been using hypno files for decades and have created some of my own. This is an excellent file, well done and works. You will need to join the site to download it, but that's no big thing and costs nothing.
If you employ the file correctly, listen to it daily and do as it says (jerk off and lick it up) I'd say that within a month you'll be eager to enjoy your wife's cum filled hole.

Also, I'd like to add that your pleasure has nothing to do with being a good cucky husband. Because your cum repulses you has nothing to do with her pleasure, eat it, you cuck!

If you want to share crempie from your wife's pussy, pl pm me, thanks

Last Night

Somes CP pics from last night

L x

Attachments

• Lisa 087.jpg
    Lisa 087.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 615
  • Lisa 088.jpg
    Lisa 088.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 601
  • Lisa 090.jpg
    Lisa 090.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 701
  • Copy of Lisa 092.jpg
    Copy of Lisa 092.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 640
Hi Jim, I tried the wrapmymind site, but no luck in finding the curse cum file. It would be great if you fwd me the link itself. Thanks.
Kama

Yummy pics Lisa...

Very yummy

Users who are viewing this thread