Real Creampie Pics

• Thread starterKamaSx
  • Start date
kamadyku said:
Jeff - Enjoy the pics., and let her know how much you would want to fuck her

-Kama

Great pics! Yes, I certainly wouldn't hesitate fuck your wife! I'd hope you'd not only want to watch - but participate, too.

I can imagine her on her hands and knees with you under her in a "69" position licking away at her clit - driving her crazy. When she was good and wet, I'd have you reach around to spread her pussy lips apart, revealing her inner pinkness. I'd rub the head of my cock over those wet, swollen lips hers a few times and then plunge my cock "balls deep" into her wet pussy from behind - all in one motion. You'd get a nice, "up close and personal" view that I bet you've probably never had before. You'd see her lips stretch around my cock - hugging it and coating its entire length with her juices as I'd push it in and out of her. Eventually, I'd cum deep inside her, and when I pulled my cock out - my sperm would slowly ooze out of her. Again, another "up close and personal" view you've never seen before.

Now, we both know you're going to eat that creamy mixture of her juices and my sperm that is slowly leaking out of her pussy - but; is it because the chance to turn the fantasy of eating another man's semen from your wife's freshly fucked pussy into a reality is to good to pass up or, would you do it only because she wants you to? Maybe you'd resist until she ****** you to do it - by positioning her her cum drench cunt over your mouth and sitting on your face.

I bet it's because you want to. Am I right??

Yes, it is because I would want it...

Great! Desire is very important. I think you'd enjoy the taste of my cum as much as my wife and I do! Are you eating your cum all the time now? If so - do you look forward to it or masturbate between creampies for a taste, too? Has your wife presented you with a creampie to clean that was made by someone else yet? I'd love to see some pics of you performing clean up duties.

Dear Jefcuck

I have been under her while she is beening fucked by a lover.
He did not cum at that point in the session but if he had I would have cleaned.

I have cleaned her lots of times.

She out on a date at a hotel now.

She will wake me up when she gets in to clean.

M

I just had such a great nut jerking to these wives...thanks guys!

He didn't cum in her? How disappointing! I hope he quenched your thirst directly instead!

kamadyku said:
Yes, it is because I would want it...

Here's how it plays out in my mind:

I see from her pictures that your wife keeps her pussy shaved smooth. Very nice. I'm sure she started doing that for your enjoyment. I decided to closely trim my pubic hair and smoothly shave around the base of my cock, balls and all the way back to my asshole so your wife can feel just silky smooth skin against her pussy while she repeatedly lifts herself up and impales herself on my cock. I will feel her warm, sticky juices run down my cock, over my balls and down to my ass. I think I shaved more so for you however. I want you to see my cock clearly when it slides into her sweet pussy. I thought that I'd pull out of her well before I came, but I'd make sure she climaxed - not to worry. That's because I'd want the first load I release in our new threesome to be a present exclusively for you. From your posts, I know you enjoy eating sperm. You've only tasted your own thus far, and only your own from her pussy. You could taste mine from her pussy - but eating creampie is nothing new for you. There will be plenty of that to come - no pun intended! I'd like us all to experience something I assume none of us have ever done our first time together. I think it would be a great turn on for all of us - you, your wife and me, to watch you lick your wife's pussy juices from my cock. Just this first time, after that you can eat all the sperm I dump in your wife's pussy you want. Unless of course your wife and I really like it. I bet she's never seen you with another man's balls in your hands and cock in your mouth, probably because its never happened before. Even if you have satisfied the urge to suck some guy's cock before - I doubt you've ever tasted your wife's juices from one. And lastly, I have never had a guy suck me off before and I want to know how it feels. Yes, you read that right - you're going to suck my cock off. You're not just going to lick my cock, but you're going to make me cum. In your mouth. You will swallow every drop. I'm betting you're going to love eating my cum. I bet you're cock is hard just reading that. Read it again. Since I shaved my cock nice and smooth for you, I'm hoping that you will give my cock and balls a wonderful tongue bath / worship all the way back to my ass - licking up you're wife's juices and any sperm that dribbled out of your mouth, without having to be asked. Or told. But if you need to be told, I'll tell you.

Of course it's not as much fun licking your own cum off of her. You've just shot your load, and you don't have time to get horny again. Anyway, that's just a substitute for the real thing. You're supposed to be licking other men's cum off your wife's cunt, and looking at that pussy, I don't think you'll have any difficulty finding plenty of men to fuck her. Quit fucking around with the games and find her some big white cock to fuck. You can stay horny for days that way and always be ready to clean her up.

Hello willypeter, I'm working towards that, but she is taking her own time finding the right guy. Does it really take this long people??? Its almost been more than a year now since we started fantasizing about a third person and this whole cuckolding scene and she loves it, having all the power, to feminize me, calling me a cocksucker and all.
According to me, she is not looking hard. When horny she is wild, but once sober, she does not bring it up much. I have to always take the initiative. I ask her to go online and check out guys and take it from there, but she wants to meet someone in RT and thinks online is full of pervs and not looking people.
How long will it take! How long did it take you guys till you got cucked for the first time?

nice cream...what i would like to do is to tie u on the chair, cum on her clit an dmake u clean it..write to me at mattsun007@gmail.com if u want to sexplore further

Hi Kenev,
Hopefully. Cannot wait to experience that, the humiliation, the clean up, the love, discussion, etc... I'm still not able to go down on her after i cum or even lick up my own cum, but i'm constantly thinking about cum/creampies when horny. Any advice on that?
The answer to your question is no, she is not on pills.

More pics.

I had just been made to realize by a potential bull that there were no pics of my wife showing her breasts. I;ve also included one of my fav. rear view pics. of hers.

Enjoy everyone.

-Kama

Attachments

• P140409_17.32.jpg
    P140409_17.32.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 343
  • DSC00266.jpg
    DSC00266.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 377
kamadyku said:
I had just been made to realize by a potential bull that there were no pics of my wife showing her breasts. I;ve also included one of my fav. rear view pics. of hers.

Enjoy everyone.

-Kama

Kama - These are real hot! Lucky you and lucky potential bull!

really hot pics Kama !

My wife love to clean her pussy

Foto0334-01 (1).jpeg Foto0174-01.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bulldepraved and plugnplay
Nice load.