• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Real life mom and RN.

• Thread starterCowboy2big4u
  • Start date

Cowboy2big4u

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 28, 2011
www.flickr.com
My wife and I have been together for a long time. (Since highschool) We have three wonderful kids together. The past few years I have really got into taking her out in next to nothing. Her little pussy barely covered by a tiny skirt. We have to be far from home, but once we are she is such a good little slut for me.

xxx6.jpg xxx7.jpg xxx8.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cuckedjay, DeleteMe, HugeLoad and 5 others
How many other men have taken her since you've been married?

And are you anywhere near Florida? Would love to make her a mother of four. :D

No others have taken her. And she has had only one other man, with a very small cock. Her never even got to her cherry, I did. A few thou have masturbated on or near her before.

she hot do u have anymore pic

Maybe a peek from behind. I send her to the bar like this to get our drinks. With her sweet pussy barely covered.xxx2.jpg Tell me you wouldn't give that a quick grope in a crowd.

Or maybe I'll tie her face down blindfolded. xxx4.jpg Then open the door and let you in to have your way with her. I'll even spread her tight ass for you xxx5.jpg And let you taste her pussy.

xxx2.jpg xxx4.jpg xxx5.jpg

Reactions: Welshhub55
She looks very yummy

kenev said:
a very tasty and teasing slut who deserves all the orgasms in the world

Thanks kenev I work very hard to make her little pussy quiver. xxx6.jpg But who could resist an ass like this. xxx7.jpg I so want to see it covered in cum.

xxx6.jpg xxx7.jpg

Reactions: Geglu
eat that pussy till cum 20 time!

I'm digging her. Cute face from what i can tell of that one pice.

Any of pics of her lips wrapped around your cock?

atlanta jay said:
Any of pics of her lips wrapped around your cock?

I have a few good pics of me feeding her my cock. But we both agreed to never show her face. She's a mother of three and a nurse in a hospital. All apperances need to be professional. But how about a little peek of me about to cover her face with my load xxx1.jpg Notice her wedding ring in the picture. My precious wife being my good little slut.

atlanta jay said:
I'm digging her. Cute face from what i can tell of that one pice.

She is very beautiful, to beautiful to believe.

Cowboy2big4u said:
I have a few good pics of me feeding her my cock. But we both agreed to never show her face. She's a mother of three and a nurse in a hospital. All apperances need to be professional. But how about a little peek of me about to cover her face with my load View attachment 116025 Notice her wedding ring in the picture. My precious wife being my good little slut.

Shame, her lips around that fat one must be one heck of a sight! I work at a hospital in accounting. I'm going to start imagining all nurses like this now

atlanta jay said:
Shame, her lips around that fat one must be one heck of a sight! I work at a hospital in accounting. I'm going to start imagining all nurses like this now

These lips look even better wrpped around my cock. xxx2.jpg But yeah you are right. It;s funny we'll be standing around talking to her "profesional" friends. And I always think. These guys have no idea in the world how horny this girl is. I like to send her to work with my cum running out of her pussy.

My hot cock is all eager to cum on her pics..

sexysumit18 said:
My hot cock is all eager to cum on her pics..

I was just looking at your fat cock bro. You a heavy cummer? I want to tie and bloindfold my wife, with her ass high in the air. Let you in the room. So you can pound her pussy from behind and fill it with your cum. Then I can fuck her sloppy wet pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread