• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Real story

allgoes69

New around here...
Beloved Member
This happened last night. I have been trying to make my wife cuckold me for a long time and while she enjoys the thought in a way she also does not want to fuck in prearranged meeting some stranger.
Few days ago we had a friend who I know she likes come. She was going to meet him at the airport and I noticed she was doing her best to look very sexy. I did not tell her anything because she is easily turned off. Instead I bought condoms and put them in the car. Once she was at the airport parking and called me I asked her to look at the console. She did not say much, but if she was not excited she would have screamed at me. So I knew she is interested.
Last night we watched and drank three of us. I left early, around 12 to go to bed and when she did not protest I knew I had a chance. Next 2-3 hours were a nightmare, because I could not really sleep, trying to hear sounds that would give me a hint. Nothing.
At 2:50 she went to the bathroom, but I did not know if she was alone so I did not move, pretending I am sleeping. 3AM she came into the room, water glistening on her naked body. I asked simply if she did something with him. She answered simply "Yes" as well, smiling at me. It was just great! Perhaps I will post some more....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back