• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Really happening!!

Noob

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2021
Started about 3 weeks ago I meet a bull that I knew my wife would enjoy. We have been talking about her fucking another guy for about 4years. She's always been afraid of being *******. I downloaded kik on her phone and had bull msg her on there.

She was very hesitant and even got upset with me. The next day she told me she msg him. Conversation wasnt anything exciting but with in a day or 2. They started full out sexting. My wife was full out talking about how she wants to wrap her lips around his thick cock.

We have been together for 11yrs. She has never sent me a sextual or nude pic. She sent him pic of her ass. The other day she got dressed in lingerie and took pics when I wasn't hm and sent it to him.

I'm starting to get jealous but I'm so hard been jerking off 8 times a day. I'm nervous cuz she was never like this with me. I can tell she's so horny and wet for her bull. I think she's nervous to tell me she actually wants to meet. She told me she didn't think it would go this fast.

Any advice from experienced cucks or hotwifes ? It's all way been a fantasy but it's actually happening !!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Eamdaniel, Gailscuck and 12 others
Keep us posted and feel free to post pics! :D

Reactions: toolman2c and Noob
Congratulations on your impending cuckolding. Let us all know how it goes once your poor wife gets a real cock into her.

Reactions: Noob
Noob said:
Started about 3 weeks ago I meet a bull that I knew my wife would enjoy. We have been talking about her fucking another guy for about 4years. She's always been afraid of being *******. I downloaded kik on her phone and had bull msg her on there.

She was very hesitant and even got upset with me. The next day she told me she msg him. Conversation wasnt anything exciting but with in a day or 2. They started full out sexting. My wife was full out talking about how she wants to wrap her lips around his thick cock.

We have been together for 11yrs. She has never sent me a sextual or nude pic. She sent him pic of her ass. The other day she got dressed in lingerie and took pics when I wasn't hm and sent it to him.

I'm starting to get jealous but I'm so hard been jerking off 8 times a day. I'm nervous cuz she was never like this with me. I can tell she's so horny and wet for her bull. I think she's nervous to tell me she actually wants to meet. She told me she didn't think it would go this fast.

Any advice from experienced cucks or hotwifes ? It's all way been a fantasy but it's actually happening !!
Typical hotwife husband angst. Get ready for a roller coaster ride, or stop it before it starts. Once it starts it will take on a life of it's own.

Reactions: toolman2c, Noob, Staghub and 1 other person
Noob said:
.......... I think [my wife is] nervous to tell me she actually wants to meet [her lover-in-waiting she's been corresponding with]. She told me she didn't think it would go this fast.
Very good. Your wife is starting to acknowledge she has sexual desires and needs above and beyond the sex you're capable of providing to her.
Noob said:
Any advice from experienced cucks or hotwifes? It's all way been a fantasy [so far,] but [now] it's actually happening !!
Assist your wife with arranging a meeting with her prospective lover. Make it at a neutral place that doesn't serve alcohol — say, for lunch (if you can find a place that's open, this being the time, late-Feb. / early Mar. 2021. of the coronavirus pandemic). Or, arrange a meeting in a pleasant park, taking care to maintain adequate "social distancing."

If your wife and her prospective lover seem to have chemistry, agree on a method the 3 of you can use to ensure none of you has the coronavirus / cover-19, to avoid passing it along to each other.

Then — again assuming your wife and her prospective lover demonstrate chemistry during their initial meeting — arrange a second meeting at a hotel, so your wife can have an intimate encounter with him (probably with you present, for her safety), such that he does not yet know where the two of you live. That can come later, possibly, depending on your wife's and your judgement.

Reactions: SuzannesCuck, NarutoKun and Noob
Noob said:

Keep being vocal about how much you want it on a sexual level and how seriously you take it on a relationship level. Reassure her in the day-to-day and bring it up in bed as close to constantly as she will tolerate.
Encourage her to go for a drink with him (you can go, or not) just to see how things feel face-to-face and then talk about a time and place for a play.

Reactions: toolman2c, Noob and tomdilger
AstaSilva said:
Keep us posted and feel free to post pics! :D
Ill try and send some pics.

Reactions: toolman2c, Eamdaniel and baddy145
DanW_cuckold said:
Congratulations on your impending cuckolding. Let us all know how it goes once your poor wife gets a real cock into her.
Thanks! She's been so wet and horny. Always text her new bull. She told me the other day how his cock looks bigger than mine.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Eamdaniel, baddy145 and 2 others
2wheel said:
Typical hotwife husband angst. Get ready for a roller coaster ride, or stop it before it starts. Once it starts it will take on a life of it's own.
It already has started. It weird that it's starting to seem like not a big deal that's she texting another guy. How I'm already getting comfortable with it?

Still get a bit jealous as she hasn't given me bj in over 2 years. The other day I got bj! After she told me if she meets her bull, she will suck his cock.

Reactions: toolman2c, Eamdaniel, baddy145 and 3 others
Custer Laststand said:
Very good. Your wife is starting to acknowledge she has sexual desires and needs above and beyond the sex you're capable of providing to her.

Assist your wife with arranging a meeting with her prospective lover. Make it at a neutral place that doesn't serve alcohol — say, for lunch (if you can find a place that's open, this being the time, late-Feb. / early Mar. 2021. of the coronavirus pandemic). Or, arrange a meeting in a pleasant park, taking care to maintain adequate "social distancing."

If your wife and her prospective lover seem to have chemistry, agree on a method the 3 of you can use to ensure none of you has the coronavirus / cover-19, to avoid passing it along to each other.

Then — again assuming your wife and her prospective lover demonstrate chemistry during their initial meeting — arrange a second meeting at a hotel, so your wife can have an intimate encounter with him (probably with you present, for her safety), such that he does not yet know where the two of you live. That can come later, possibly, depending on your wife's and your judgement.
Thank you! That's good advice. She has told me she's not ready to meet yet. But she can see herself taking his cock, when she's more comfortable. I think she has some insecurities since the kids.

Reactions: Eamdaniel and baddy145
Noob said:
Thank you! That's good advice.

Hey.... you're welcome.

Noob said:
She has told me she's not ready to meet yet. But she can see herself taking his cock, when she's more comfortable. I think she has some insecurities since the kids.

Regarding that: according to my former wife (we've remained friends), every woman thinks she should lose at least 5 lbs., even if her weight is well within normal range (according to her BMI, i.e., body mass index).

On the plus side, when a married woman takes a lover — or, more broadly, begins dating and having sex with other men — that often motivates her to eat less, adapt herself to a healthier diet, and begin exercising more (say, by joining a gym), in order to increase her sex appeal.

If your wife is among the majority of American women (and men) who need to lose weight, it might be helpful if you were to gently encourage her in that direction, including not objecting if she decides she should adopt a healthier diet.

Reactions: Slavemaster
Noob said:
It already has started. It weird that it's starting to seem like not a big deal that's she texting another guy. How I'm already getting comfortable with it?

Still get a bit jealous as she hasn't given me bj in over 2 years. The other day I got bj! After she told me if she meets her bull, she will suck his cock.
This sounds very encouraging. You might provide your wife with positive feedback by sensuously suggesting she suck your cock, practicing taking you as deeply as possible, while pretending you are her bull-in-waiting — she could call you by his name — and while you also pretend to be her bull-in-waiting, perhaps telling her, in a soft husky voice, that you've always dreamed of having your cock sucked, and more, by a married woman like her.

How is it going? Does your wife seem to be gradually moving toward accepting the desirability of meeting her bull-in-waiting?

Last edited:
Reactions: Noob
A bit of an update, wife and her bull have been talking everyday. I still get a bit jealous as she doesn't msg me as much.

Now when every we have sex she brings him up. Asking me do you want to see your wife get fucked? Mention how she wants to deep throat his cock. How she can wait for him to stretch her pussy.

We are having sex more often, she's always horny. She always brings him up during sex.

This Thursday in passing she mentioned how it would be hard to meet him this month. I was like meet who ? She's said her bull, she wants to have a drink to make sure she's not wasting her time. I was shocked !! I didn't think we where there yet. They just started talking in February. I'm the only guy she's been with. Seems like she ready to take another man's cock.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Eamdaniel, GehoernterEhemann and 6 others
Noob said:
A bit of an update, my wife and her bull have been talking everyday. ..........
That's very positive.

Noob said:
Now when every we have sex she brings him up. Asking me do you want to see your wife get fucked? Mention how she wants to deep-throat his cock. How she can't wait for him to stretch her pussy.
Your wife is definitely telling you she wants to cock-suck her prospective lover and fuck him.

Noob said:
We are having sex more often, she's always horny. She always brings him up during sex.
She is sublimating her continual thoughts about her lover-in-waiting into a desire for increased sex with you.

Noob said:
This Thursday in passing she mentioned how it would be hard to meet him this month. I was like meet who ? She's said her bull, she wants to have a drink to make sure she's not wasting her time.
Arrange for a time when you, your wife and her prospective lover can meet for a drink to get acquainted in person. And, since anti-COVID-19 vaccines are now more widely available to a broader spectrum of people, both you and your wife should get vaccinated before any sort of close personal encounter — and tell him you expect him to get vaccinated, and be able to show you evidence of that. As Ms. Dolly Parton (who helped fund development of the Moderna vaccine) put it: "Don't be a chicken-squat, get your shot!"

Noob said:
I was shocked !!
Don't be.

Noob said:
I didn't think we where there yet. They just started talking in February.
Time passes quickly for your wife, when she's having fun.
Noob said:
I'm the only guy she's been with. Seems like she's ready to take another man's cock.
Yes — you have it right.

Fantastic evolution! You're living a lot of men's dream or nightmare or both at the same time.
Can't wait to read what will happen next!

Reactions: mycheekyhotwife, toolman2c and Noob
She stopped talking to her bull. It was because of me. Some serious situation came into our lives. I thought she would have stopped talkin to him while we delt with the situation.

Maybe I was just being overwhelmed and jealous. I told her how I felt. She abruptly deleted the app and stopped talk to him.

First day went by we didn't mention it. Second day she started bring it up. She brought up some excuse on why we should reach out and end it properly. Then she had stopped talking about for a few days. I did reach out to the bull and told him there was a phone issue she will txt him when it's fixed.

Today we discussed our feeling about everything. What went wrong. Understanding that this was something new for both us. She mentioned it's okay if I tell her to slow down. As she was just getting supper horny wasn't thinking. We both enjoyed what cuckolding was bring to our relationship and decided that we will try again. It up to me when we start. . .

I feel like we are in a better position now. As we have both discussed, this new lifestyle. Before it was like here this guy go talk to him. We never really discussed how we both feel moving forward.

Sorry if this sounds like rant. Just felt like writing this out.

I do miss how horny she always was. . . Is it finally time for me to be cuckold?

Reactions: toolman2c, Rastafoo, baddy145 and 1 other person
Noob said:
She stopped talking to her bull. It was because of me. Some serious situation came into our lives. I thought she would have stopped talkin to him while we delt with the situation.

Maybe I was just being overwhelmed and jealous. I told her how I felt. She abruptly deleted the app and stopped talk to him.

First day went by we didn't mention it. Second day she started bring it up. She brought up some excuse on why we should reach out and end it properly. Then she had stopped talking about for a few days. I did reach out to the bull and told him there was a phone issue she will txt him when it's fixed.

Today we discussed our feeling about everything. What went wrong. Understanding that this was something new for both us. She mentioned it's okay if I tell her to slow down. As she was just getting supper horny wasn't thinking. We both enjoyed what cuckolding was bring to our relationship and decided that we will try again. It up to me when we start. . .

I feel like we are in a better position now. As we have both discussed, this new lifestyle. Before it was like here this guy go talk to him. We never really discussed how we both feel moving forward.

I do miss how horny she always was. . . Is it finally time for me to be cuckold?

It is always good to have open honest judgement free communication exchanges with your partner, spouse, etc. You do need to remember, when you speak with each other, you also must truly listen to each other, adjust accordingly.

Reactions: toolman2c, Noob and Zerbad
Noob said:

Very good. Always tell her what you feel and listen to how she feels. This feeling-telling thing is very, very powerful to strengthen your relation.

Reactions: toolman2c and Noob
SquirmingSub said:
It is always good to have open honest judgement free communication exchanges with your partner, spouse, etc. You do need to remember, when you speak with each other, you also must truly listen to each other, adjust accordingly.

Yes, I agree we got time to discuss. Listen to each other's concerns and insecurities about moving forward.

Reactions: baddy145
Zerbad said:
Very good. Always tell her what you feel and listen to how she feels. This feeling-telling thing is very, very powerful to strengthen your relation.
I believe now that we got the time to discuss, we are in a better place. We both got to talk about our feelings and discuss the situation.

Reactions: toolman2c and baddy145