• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Really happening!!

Noob said:
I believe now that we got the time to discuss, we are in a better place. We both got to talk about our feelings and discuss the situation.
Good. What did you and your wife decide...?

Reactions: Noob
Custer Laststand said:
Good. What did you and your wife decide...?
We have decided that she will start talking to her bull again. They already have its been a couple of days now. I'm comfortable with where it currently is, and progressing forward.

I think she maybe holding back in her conversations with the bull. Feel like I will need to let her know that I'm okay.

Reactions: toolman2c, Eamdaniel, leahswannabe and 3 others
Noob said:
We have decided that [my wife] will start talking [with] her bull again. They already have; it's been a couple of days now. I'm comfortable with where it currently is, and progressing forward.
Excellent. Sounds like, as you say, your wife and you are moving forward.

Noob said:
I think she may be holding back in her conversations with the bull. I feel like I will need to let her know I'm okay.
Yes — encouraging your wife would be appropriate.

Do you have a plan for ensuring that your wife, hence you as well, will remain safe from the coronavirus / Covid-19, which you definitely don't want to catch...?

Last edited:
Reactions: Noob
A bit of an update. Bull and wife have been talking constantly. She has decided we will meet up for drinks with him. Still figuring out dates!

I truly enjoy being a sub to my soon to be slutwife. She also is submissive in bed. Usually I have to be the dominate one. Any tips on how to get my wife more dominant and treat me more like a cuck?

Reactions: Wifeworshipper, toolman2c, Eamdaniel and 1 other person
Noob said:
A bit of an update. Bull and wife have been talking constantly. She has decided we will meet up for drinks with him. Still figuring out dates!

Noob - it is positive to see an update for you and that things are progressing.

As with any partner/spouse that is exploring becoming a becoming or continuing to be a hotwife, she should always be able to do things on her own terms. As I previously mentioned, it is always good to have open honest judgement free communication exchanges with your partner, spouse, etc. and that you both do need to remember, when you speak with each other, you both also must truly listen to each other, adjust accordingly, and move forward.

Noob said:
I truly enjoy being a sub to my soon to be slutwife. She also is submissive in bed. Usually I have to be the dominate one. Any tips on how to get my wife more dominant and treat me more like a cuck?

As individuals and couples, we all have our own respective preferences inside and outside of the bedroom. I have been within some variation of the alternative lifestyle realm for some 30 years at this point, currently approaching 50 and started in my teenage years. My prior wife was as you described your wife, she was submissive in the bedroom and needed to feel dominated, which would require me to assume the more dominate role although we both come to the conclusion that we were both truly the happiest as the submissive in the bedroom. I am now married to a much more Alpha Type Woman (inside and outside of the bedroom), although as with any woman, she does enjoy a good power exchange in the bedroom at times. With that said, there is a wide range of dynamics which can be addressed with the introduction of a open minded alternative lifestyle Alpha Man, not simply a 'Bull' and before everyone jumps on me for saying that a good Alpha Man is so much more then a simple 'Bull' which can be nothing then a human dildo. A good knowledgeable Alpha Man that is lifestyle experienced will guide your wife in direct and subtle ways; this could/would also translate into how she treats you in your marriage/relationship with her. So what she is a sub, and while your a sub, you both may find that perfect Alpha Man to directly and indirectly dominate you both.

If you have any questions, messages me directly and I will share some of my own experiences in this area.

Reactions: toolman2c, Murphs and Noob
SquirmingSub said:
Noob - it is positive to see an update for you and that things are progressing.

As with any partner/spouse that is exploring becoming a becoming or continuing to be a hotwife, she should always be able to do things on her own terms. As I previously mentioned, it is always good to have open honest judgement free communication exchanges with your partner, spouse, etc. and that you both do need to remember, when you speak with each other, you both also must truly listen to each other, adjust accordingly, and move forward.

As individuals and couples, we all have our own respective preferences inside and outside of the bedroom. I have been within some variation of the alternative lifestyle realm for some 30 years at this point, currently approaching 50 and started in my teenage years. My prior wife was as you described your wife, she was submissive in the bedroom and needed to feel dominated, which would require me to assume the more dominate role although we both come to the conclusion that we were both truly the happiest as the submissive in the bedroom. I am now married to a much more Alpha Type Woman (inside and outside of the bedroom), although as with any woman, she does enjoy a good power exchange in the bedroom at times. With that said, there is a wide range of dynamics which can be addressed with the introduction of a open minded alternative lifestyle Alpha Man, not simply a 'Bull' and before everyone jumps on me for saying that a good Alpha Man is so much more then a simple 'Bull' which can be nothing then a human dildo. A good knowledgeable Alpha Man that is lifestyle experienced will guide your wife in direct and subtle ways; this could/would also translate into how she treats you in your marriage/relationship with her. So what she is a sub, and while your a sub, you both may find that perfect Alpha Man to directly and indirectly dominate you both.

If you have any questions, messages me directly and I will share some of my own experiences in this area.

Thanks for the advice, I will reach out to you. We did talk a bit about it. But haven't gone fully into me being Sub.

I feel like after we meet her bull will be a good time to assess where we are.

In the past she use to control wither I can cum or not. So we have started doing that again.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Eamdaniel and baddy145
Wife is going to meet her bull for the first time. Covid-19 restrictions is hard to find a neutral place. Bull invited us to his place. Both of us don't feel comfortable first meeting there. So we're thinking to meet at our hotel room.

Any advice on how to make it a comfortable situation for my soon to be slut wife & her bull? Feel like being in the hotel room to start may make wife shy and inverted.

Reactions: baddy145 and toolman2c
As others have said, a more neutral place would work better for a start, i.e. meet in a park during daytime, a cafe if they're open where you live, but not a bedroom straight away. We don't do bulls but I have experience sharing my wife with women and for her first time it took 3 neutral dates to get to sex on the 4th time, and since then it's always worked better if there's at least one neutral date first.

Reactions: toolman2c
Noob said:

In a subsequent post, you said: "In the past [my wife] used to control whether I can cum or not. So we have started doing that again."
Giving your wife control of when and whether you cum is a key to her becoming the dominant partner, and you becoming the submissive partner, in your marriage. Toward this end, you might bear in mind the words of one cuckoldress (elsewhere on the web) who said, in a word of advice to other married women: "If you keep your husband in a chastity device, cuckolding will follow like night follows day."

Thus, you might consider beginning to wear a cock cage for your wife, and appointing her your sole key holder. Other cuckolds on this forum seem to agree that metal cock cages are superior to those made from plastic. The so-called "HolyTrainer" cock cage — while not metal — has been found comfortable and secure for long-term wear by more than one cuckold. See, for instance:

Male chastity devices:
http://www.maturemetal.com/
http://www.steelwerksextreme.com/in-the-beginning
http://tpe.serve101.org/altarboy/nt040608.htm
https://www.aliexpress.com/i/329925...VtR6tBh2Y-QWAEAAYAyAAEgJRfvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

See also:

Forum for husbands whose wives keep them in chastity devices:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/any-of-you-cuckolds-in-male-chastity-devices.7655/

Wearing a male chastity device, for which your wife is sole key holder, will give her confidence that while she is dating her lover, you will not be off pursuing other women.

If your wife does not understand this concept, and sees no need to keep you in a chastity device, I suggest purchasing your own device and being your own key holder. But, unlock yourself only when (and if) your wife gives you permission to do so. Pretty soon — after your wife takes her lover — she will see the advantages to herself of keeping you in your chastity device and being your sole key holder.

Take care to order one from a reputable manufacturer (not a knock-off made, e.g., in China), and be careful to make your measurements carefully to ensure it fits properly and is comfortable for long-term wear.

Last edited:
Ur profile suggests you are 21 years old. You've been with her since 10 years old? Were you her first?

Reactions: toolman2c
HappyFace said:
Ur profile suggests you are 21 years old. You've been with her since 10 years old? Were you her first?
Where in our early 30s

Noob said:
Where in our early 30s.
Those are good ages for your wife to become your dominant hotwife and for you to become her submissive cuckold, in a hotwife / cuckold husband form of marriage.

The conventional wisdom is: men attain maximum sexuality (meaning, maximum frequency of orgasms) at about 18 or 19. It's all downhill, slowly, from there. Women, by contrast, attain maximum sexuality (meaning, maximum desire to orgasm) at about age 30 and beyond. This is apparently associated with increasing testosterone in women beyond age 30, while men experience decreasing testosterone as they age.

Thus, to encourage your wife's desire to take a lover and become the dominant partner in your marriage, I suggest you proceed as I suggested in post no. 29, above.

It's official I have been cuckold. Been meaning to post have had so many mixed emotions. I will need to write full detail of events that happened.

I wasn't as into it as I always thought I would be. It might be because at work and every other place since a young age, I have been the leader. Cuckolding allows me to be my natural submissive self.

When the bull showed up I was more like really this guy. Wife kept going forward they started making out. There on the bed fucking.

I was like wow that's my slut wife and I have been cuckold. But I don't like the bull.

I'm so complexed on the situation. She found a bull she connected with and felt comfortable. Could it just be jealousy ?

I want to find someone to write the actual story.

• Love
Reactions: Eamdaniel, baddy145, higope and 2 others
Noob said:
It's official, I have been cuckolded.
Congratulations, cuckold Noob!

Noob said:
I wasn't as into it as I always thought I would be. It might be because at work and every other place since a young age, I have been the leader. Cuckolding allows me to be my natural submissive self.
This is not surprising. Apparently it's not unusual for men who are in charge at work (some form of boss or supervisor), and have to be responsible for pretty much everything that's going on, to want their wives to be in charge when they're at home, sometimes including cuckolding them — thereby leaving them free to spend more time working after-hours, while feeling confident their wives needs are satisfied (via their relationships with other men).

Noob said:
When the bull showed up [the rest of this sentence seems unclear], my wife kept going forward. They started making out. [Then, they were] on the bed fucking.
Good for your wife. My congratulations to her, as well.

Noob said:
I was like, wow, that's my slut wife and I have been cuckolded. But, I don't like the bull. I'm so complexed by the situation. She found a bull she connected with and felt comfortable [with]. Could it just be jealousy ?
Probably. Plus, the bull was in your territory (your house) while fucking your wife.

Noob said:
I want to find someone to write the actual story.
That would be you. Or your wife, if she wants to set herself up with a screen name that identifies her with you (something like "MsNoob", maybe). Anyway.... you've been doing a pretty good job of describing how you and your wife have moved forward on this front. I encourage you to continue posting as you try to adapt yourself to your new situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noob and Zerbad
Hey been awhile. I was able to screenshot a messages from wife's phone. This is on our way up to meet her bull.

IMG-20210701-WA0000.jpg IMG-20210701-WA0001.jpg

Reactions: jeffmurdoc, Zerbad, toolman2c and 2 others