• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Recently collected slut-wife

• Thread starternewtosharing
  • Start date

newtosharing

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 10, 2020
Enjoy! Hope to have more soon.

chatpic.org_001.jpg chatpic.org_002.jpg chatpic.org_003.jpg chatpic.org_004.jpg chatpic.org_005.jpg chatpic.org_006.jpg chatpic.org_007.jpg chatpic.org_008.jpg chatpic.org_009.jpg chatpic.org_010.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Samepage, DrlovetheBull, Bottomcuck and 22 others
cont'd

chatpic.org_011.jpg chatpic.org_012.jpg chatpic.org_013.jpg

• Love
Reactions: DrlovetheBull, littledicky, Bottomcuck and 13 others
random +1 pic

rep.png

• Love
Reactions: Bottomcuck, moltenneeds, bcinu2 and 6 others
cuck on chatpic

Reactions: Marcs82
Hot. I hope she’s getting BBC

860 874 754 my wife loves anal fucking busty to..guy cn change my settings nd pw as well pw mandy123 use my browser

Reactions: bcinu2 and Hungwhiteboy
Got a newly collected one to share jessica.pngwith you all. Hope you enjoy Jessica!

Reactions: DrlovetheBull, Blackforwhitepussy, Reelplays and 10 others
Love to hear what you think

slut.png slut1.png slut3.png slut4.png

Reactions: Blackforwhitepussy, Reelplays, moltenneeds and 7 others
just some more of Jessica for the site

slutjess.png slutjess1.png slutjess2.png slutjess3.png slutjess4.png

Reactions: Jambon, DrlovetheBull, Reelplays and 8 others
newtosharing said:
Love to hear what you think

slut.png slut1.png slut3.png slut4.png
I'm thinking you should invite me over and share her. Yep that is what I am thinking. She is fine and sexy as hell.

Reactions: Reelplays
newtosharing said:
just some more of Jessica for the site

slutjess.png slutjess1.png slutjess2.png slutjess3.png slutjess4.png
Very hot and sexy!

Reactions: Reelplays
bcinu2 said:
I'm thinking you should invite me over and share her. Yep that is what I am thinking. She is fine and sexy as hell.

She is looking so good I had to come back and see her again. Where do you folks live? I am in Ohio with an interest in her. Thanks, Bill

Johnlohmann said:
Very hot and sexy!1091950-a689122cc9c101a1505ce90f15209c79.png
My wife has the exact same toy and red silk bag.

I want to meet up. You are very sexy woman and I am ready and willing to play however you folks would like. Thanks, Bill

Reactions: oppor
newtosharing said:
Got a newly collected one to share jessica.pngwith you all. Hope you enjoy Jessica!
I enjoyed Jessica quite a bit. Are you folks around Cleveland Ohio? If your within 200 miles I would not mind traveling to meet up. She is a beauty I would like to have some fun with any way she likes it. Will you share? I am not involved with anyone right now. I would look forward to getting together any day and time. Thanks bc

i

Picture 1.jpg WIN_20190815_16_10_12_Pro.jpg

bcinu2 said:
I enjoyed Jessica quite a bit. Are you folks around Cleveland Ohio? If your within 200 miles I would not mind traveling to meet up. She is a beauty I would like to have some fun with any way she likes it. Will you share? I am not involved with anyone right now. I would look forward to getting together any day and time. Thanks bc

i

Picture 1.jpg WIN_20190815_16_10_12_Pro.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread