• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Recently shared wife...

• Thread starterEastCoast
  • Start date

EastCoast

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2012
Posted in the General forum about how my wife & I have been talking about sharing her for a while now... a fantasy of both of ours. Recently she took it into her own hands and stayed over a guy friend's house for a couple nights and shared her sexy body with him!

Please share comments or questions!

that's great news.......now give us the juicy details, how did you handle the two nights alone knowing? did he get to go bare back and if so did you get a taste of creampie while she told you of the two nights at his place? details please!!!

She has one hot body, enjoy your sloppy seconds.

Long story short.. she asked to take a couple days away as a mini-vacation and said she might want to go visit a guy she had been talking to online for some time. We were chatting about having a threesome with him, and/or me watching the two of them.

Night one...
They went out for drinks while I was at home, she texted me a few updates, but not many. Mostly she told me about it the next day.
After drinks, they went to his place and after a lot of making out he took her clothes off and she let him touch & finger her. He stripped for her and she suggested he put on a show, so he jerked off over her... let her touch his cock for the first time and came on her chest.

hey man what part of the east coast are you from if your in nyc hit me up so we can all have a good time

Lucky man! I wish I could feel her pussy slide around my cock.

She actually told me the next morning that she let him take her without a condom for about half the time but then did have him put on a condom to finish.
I was so hard, yet so jealous when she told me she wanted to feel his cock inside her without a condom....

To be able to go down and sniff around... Are you interested in another boyfriend for her?

one more dream fulfilled.... She has gone black never to come back

Ron

Awesome Pictures! Tell us more details about what she did sa soon as she tells you.
Thanks, Harry

I love that she told me how she enjoyed laying in someone else's bed, having him lick her and fill her with his big cock.... her first one bigger than me, and her first new cock in so many years.

Will she let you watch, then get some sloppy seconds?

Very Hot woman, love to hear and see more. In New England myself and very interested.

nice :D :D

great body, lucky guy and whoever else gets her

Today she told me how happy she is that I decided to share her...

Users who are viewing this thread