• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Recognized

• Thread starterTravia
  • Start date

Travia

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2019
Im interested if anyone's wife or GF has ever been recognized for real from pics you've post here or anywhere else. If so, did this person let it be known that he/she saw her? And how did they do it?

Reactions: milfbuster, hikawade, CUCKOLDOFLATINA and 2 others
I've always wondered the best way to let a woman know I recognize her from her pic . Should I tell her I've seen her online? Should I approach her cuckold and tell him I've seen her pics and let him tell her?
There are a lot of women out there on the internet. There must be guys that recognize them.

Reactions: tallvacuck and Travia
littlecucky said:
I've always wondered the best way to let a woman know I recognize her from her pic . Should I tell her I've seen her online? Should I approach her cuckold and tell him I've seen her pics and let him tell her?
There are a lot of women out there on the internet. There must be guys that recognize them.
I agree. It has had to have happened. Always curious how it was brought up if at all. How did they feel? Embarrassed, upset, turned on. The thought turns me on but would I feel that way if it happened for real. :oops::rolleyes:

Reactions: littlecucky
I traded pics with a local guy. He seen her in the grocery store. Sent me a message asking if she was there cause he thought he seen her. Told him we were there and he could of said hi.
Later I was in line at the store, turned around and seen his wife right behind me. She had her son with her. Just politely smiled and turned back around. When I hit the lot I messaged him. It was her. And he was scared shitless that I had said something.

So it all depends on the situation. If she knows she is being ******* then I'd say politely introduce urself and contact them online. If she doesn't know, shouldn't she? But it's not our place to tell her! It's her exposer

Reactions: MisterDeSade, bristolguy, antoniodicro and 2 others
Jaandaj said:
I traded pics with a local guy. He seen her in the grocery store. Sent me a message asking if she was there cause he thought he seen her. Told him we were there and he could of said hi.
Later I was in line at the store, turned around and seen his wife right behind me. She had her son with her. Just politely smiled and turned back around. When I hit the lot I messaged him. It was her. And he was scared shitless that I had said something.

So it all depends on the situation. If she knows she is being ******* then I'd say politely introduce urself and contact them online. If she doesn't know, shouldn't she? But it's not our place to tell her! It's her exposer
Did he continue to trade pics with you?

I always secretly hope my wife is recognised when I post her online. I’d love the person to reach out to me and chat about her!

Reactions: biguy_15, BadHusband, bristolguy and 3 others
Cuckroleplayswuk said:
I always secretly hope my wife is recognised when I post her online. I’d love the person to reach out to me and chat about her!
Have you made any contact with anyone local?

Travia said:
Have you made any contact with anyone local?
Not yet. I post on Reddit from time to time. If anyone has recognised her. I’ve never been told.

Cuckroleplayswuk said:
Not yet. I post on Reddit from time to time. If anyone has recognised her. I’ve never been told.
How do u think you'd feel if someone did recognize her and said something to her? Nervous, turned on?

Reactions: hikawade
Travia said:
Did he continue to trade pics with you?
Did a couple times after that but haven't heard from him n a long time. Guess he was scared she would find out

Jaandaj said:
Did a couple times after that but haven't heard from him n a long time. Guess he was scared she would find out
I would be scared to but whats done is done. Couldve been a real interesting situation. Lol

I get being scared. That's why my wife knows I share pics of her. She worries wrong person will find out but they are just as bad for looking at the pics.
I think it b hot for guys she went to school with to see. They would just try and fuck her. Well succeed lol

• Love
Reactions: monitaur
Jaandaj said:
I get being scared. That's why my wife knows I share pics of her. She worries wrong person will find out but they are just as bad for looking at the pics.
I think it b hot for guys she went to school with to see. They would just try and fuck her. Well succeed lol
Lol. Good luck with that!!
Thanks for the replies.

Lol yeah I know it never happen! Good luck on getting recgonized.

A neighbor once recognized my wife. I had posted her on a Reddit thread and he messaged me saying she looked like my wife. I told me it was her and that she was a hotwife and played with others. I let her know about him and she said she'd never play with a neighbor, especially a married one. That didn't stop him from reaching out to her once when he knew I was on a business trip. She wasn't too happy with me about that one. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: monitaur, MisterDeSade, wifewatcher100 and 1 other person
3 guys from our NJ catholic parish reached out to me to tell me that they recognized my wife from mass on sundays. and how they would imagine her naked and fuckiing when she wiggled her mature catholic ass up to the altar to read the epistle or receive communion.

i ended up trading wife pics and vids with 2 of the husbands, and started chatting with the other guy about my cheating irish catholic wife.

they have never approached my wife, thank god.
cleardot.gif

Reactions: MisterDeSade, ashley71, hikawade and 6 others
I was picking up my granddaughter from school & i recognized someone from another site. Even though i knew who she was, I said..do i know you? you look familiar.

She didn't hesitate. She asked if maybe it was online. eventually, she told me everything & we had a nice visit.

• Love
Reactions: monitaur, MisterDeSade and hikawade
Travia said:
Im interested if anyone's wife or GF has ever been recognized for real from pics you've post here or anywhere else. If so, did this person let it be known that he/she saw her? And how did they do it?
Yes it has happened to me. In fact the person lived about 30 min from me and knew who my wife was and where she worked. He also blackmailed me into some things by threatening to show her nude pics.

Reactions: waterlew and hikawade
Happened to me twice
Both guys sent me pics of my wife shopping

Reactions: antoniodicro, leadandbrass, zac1 and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread