• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

redhead wife

• Thread starterdoktor57
  • Start date

doktor57

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2004
My beautiful wife. What would you do to her?

Photo_061908_008.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
xxx

Fuck that slut ass hard xx

Last edited by a moderator:
I would play a game of Monopoly with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
1) That ass is absolutely gorgeous, I would treat her like a lady outside of the bedroom and a ***** inside the bedroom (and in my car, in the hot tub, and sometimes out in public).

2) Enser, you win the award for the most nonsensical response to a hot ass pic ever.

more for your enjoyment. She's in San diego, ready for big cock.

Photo_061908_009.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Her ass is ready for........"multiple cock"

OK doktor,
I'm in San Diego also. How do we go about getting my cock in your wife? Give me a way to contact you directly and lets make this happen. I will give my stats if you do follow through and reply.

DD

If I was near by I would lick and suck her tight asshole to get it loose for my cock to ram into her sweet ass

An ass that nice should make any red-blooded man catch the first plane to her bedside.

doktor57 said:
My beautiful wife. What would you do to her?

I twood pillage and plunder the depths of her cunt with reckless wanton abandon!... Also I gotta say,... What an ass!!! My God!!! What an ass!!!

very very sexy bitch.......i would fuck her like no tomorrow

this insane sweet cunt must jump on big black cock and given a child...pure child so she will always remember that she is a hot Bitch...and deserves to be a mother from a well hung big cock

work on it cucky boy...she really deserve to jump on big cock

more pics pls

Mmmmmmm

my favorite flavor

I would love to fill that pussy up. I'm in San Diego.

Hey Doctor57,

I agree with the consensus that your wife has a mighty fine ass. Very nice! Very sexy! But how about a pic with at least a partial face view? It would increase her erotic appeal....

—Custer

A great pose, highlighting a sweet ass. Ever want to show your man another side of you, I'm in San Diego and would enjoy being a part of it.

God Damn, that is a beatiful ass. I'm in San Diego. Even though I can't tap that ass, I can still enjoy the pics! You are truly lucky. Let us know if you find a match up! ;)

Damn I love this woman's ass. I'm going to San Diego this summer, but sadly I'm busy the entire time.

She still in San Diego headed there on abusiness trip tomorrow would love to buy her a drink or two

he is you know :eek:

who duz really :(

Attachments

• dontgivea.jpg
    dontgivea.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 126