• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Reluctant Husband

• Thread starterLynnB4Blk
  • Start date
L

LynnB4Blk

Hi! It seems my husband LIKES the idea of being a cuckold very much and has demonstrated it in various ways but he is really reluctant to clean me after sex with my black BF. Now, my husband is GREAT at eating me - incredibly good. And it is very arousing to me to think of him eaing me with my pussy filled with sperm. The problem is that my husband thinks that doing it shows he might have a gay streak and he is also afraid that my opinion of him as a man and husband will change. I have told him it's just SEX, right? Of course my thoughts have changed - by mutual agreement I have only fucked black guys for awhile now but sex is only a small percentage of married life. I could use some suggestions on getting him to start cleaning me...

Lynn: depends on why enjoys seeing you filled with big pulsating black cokc and cream. The stereotyping or inference of gay by cleaning you and eating your freshly fucked pussy evidently outweighs the pleasure you'd receive from it (or his but doesn't sound like he's into it at all). That said, I'd love to volunteer :)

Perhaps baby steps

Come home from your lover and stick our finger into your pussy... then pull it out and taste it from your finger...remark how good it is and ask him to taste it as well. Does he enjoy seeing your lover's cum drip out of your pussy...if he does then I think he is a cuck...if he just like to watch you then maybe he is a not a cuck and but a voyeur. Being bi I have a bias but I think all cucks are bi...some just can admit it or are not actively bi. Also it is intresting... guys who see couples and fuck the woman and claim they are STR 8...they maybe 8 but they are not straight...perhaps not actively bi... then maybe some guys will do anything to get laid...just food for thought. Here are some pics that are the other extreme...loving the creampie.

Attachments

• DC_gab_07.jpg
    DC_gab_07.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 2,825
  • DC_gab_09.jpg
    DC_gab_09.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 2,045
  • DC_gab_10.jpg
    DC_gab_10.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 2,378
cuckold4u said:
Come home from your lover and stick our finger into your pussy... then pull it out and taste it from your finger...remark how good it is and ask him to taste it as well. Does he enjoy seeing your lover's cum drip out of your pussy...if he does then I think he is a cuck...if he just like to watch you then maybe he is a not a cuck and but a voyeur. Being bi I have a bias but I think all cucks are bi...some just can admit it or are not actively bi. Also it is intresting... guys who see couples and fuck the woman and claim they are STR 8...they maybe 8 but they are not straight...perhaps not actively bi... then maybe some guys will do anything to get laid...just food for thought. Here are some pics that are the other extreme...loving the creampie.

Agree.......

LynnB4Blk said:
Of course my thoughts have changed - by mutual agreement I have only fucked black guys for awhile now ...
Could you tell us how it's come to pass that you fuck only black guys - and not your husband? That's got to be a HOT story!
How's that working out for you and your husband?

cuckold4u said:
Wow, who is the lady in purple? Got anymore of her?

Turning Him on to Your BF's Creampies

Back to your original question.
LynnB4Blk said:
Hi! It seems my husband LIKES the idea of being a cuckold very much and has demonstrated it in various ways but he is really reluctant to clean me after sex with my black BF.
Since you are no longer fucking your husband (by mutual agreement) and are fucking only your BF, you can't introduce your husband to cleaning you up after sex with your BF by starting cleaning up his own semen from his own creampies. But, assuming you're having oral sex with your husband, you can introduce your husband to how much you love the taste of his semen by sharing after a bj. Start small and who knows where it will end up!

let him peform some more with out knowledge then drop it on him

wish I was the one taking that load with him hot hot hot

reluctant?

howdy!

well, maybe i am too direct... but why dont you just use a good spanking to "persuade" him? tie him up before your bull does you, tell him to clean you up. If he refuses, cane him really hard in front of your bull till he begs to clean you...and have all of this on video-tape. once broken in he will gladly serve you for the rest of his life!

Have you told him how much it would turn you on? Your husband prob allows u to date black men because he wants u to have a good time, etc so if you tell him about how much it would turn you on it might work. Since you are black only for a while the guy is probably dying for some sexual interaction outside of just watching (if he gets even that).

What about your bf(s), are u with a steady bf your hub is familair with? The two of you could talk directly to your husband about it. Does he watch? If he does, you can "bargain" the watching with the participation/eating you out.

Serendipity

WifeShafter11x7 said:
Have you told him how much it would turn you on? Your husband prob allows u to date black men because he wants u to have a good time, etc so if you tell him about how much it would turn you on it might work. Since you are black only for a while the guy is probably dying for some sexual interaction outside of just watching (if he gets even that).

What about your bf(s), are u with a steady bf your hub is familair with? The two of you could talk directly to your husband about it. Does he watch? If he does, you can "bargain" the watching with the participation/eating you out.

Hi, thanks for your suggestion! It's kinda coincidental cuz we did 'bargain'. He absolutely LOVES eating me and the sex talk we have. I do NOT humiliate him in a Domme manner but I DO sensually reinforce his role and limits (which gets him incredibly excited). So just recently I told him I wanted to feel him cleaning me and knew he would actually like it and want it more and more. And I told him if he didn't clean me a few times (so he could find out he likes it) he'd have to be satisfied with his hand and nothing from me at all. Bottom line: he did it and I gently encouraged him during it. It's kinda like putting confirmation to his role in the sexual relationship.

I have always loved eating pussy from the very first time I tried when I was 19. It wasn't the smell or taste that was so addicting to me, it was that I was so good at it. I had my girlfriend on the edge of cuming in a matter of minutes and that I could continue to give her mulitple orgasms orally. The look in her eyes after my special treatment was incredible. I quickly got used to and developed an addiction for the smell and taste of pussy because of this.

The next step I took was after a really hot bout of sex which ended with me cuming inside her. Instead of being tired I found myself wanting to eat her pussy. Well this desire seemed a bit gay to me at first, I did think harder about it. My girlfriend has sucked my dick after I have cum inside her which meant she also tasted herself. She didn't have any problems with it and acted as if it was prefectly normal. In fact when I asked she explained it as her way to show me how much she enjoyed herself. It was exactly how I felt about it as well. so I did and it drove her crazy with lust. The other benefit was that she didn't have to jump up and go shower or clean herself of my cum between bouts. I became accustom to the taste and smell of my own cum. Each of my girlfriends after that was treated to this as well with amazing reactions.

By the time I finally married my wife I was totally addicted to eating pussy which she absolutely loved. My willingness to go down on her after I had cum inside her was a welcome surprised. Now to jump ahead to when she first tried black cock. I was my idea for her to try it and she quickly became addicted to her bf.

One night she suggested that I clean her up after a very long sex bout with her bf I hesitated. It was okay for me to clean my own cum from her but to clean the cum of another man..a black man seemed totally gay. She didn't scream or shout or cry or anything but smile and said okay if that is the way you feel. Now the more often her bf had sex with her the less sex I had with her and then she started withholding oral sex from me. I felt like a heron addict experiencing withdrawal. When I started to complain she put it as clearly as possible. If you want to eat my pussy you take it the way it is...used and full of cum. I held out a week or two then finally couldn't take the absolutel loneliness and I gave in. To my surprise it wasn't such a big jump and it brought her so much enjoymentand excitement. When I go down on her I don't think of who has had her but rather how much pleasure I can give her.

To the redhead in the blue dress,

I would lick your lover's come out of your pussy and ass until you came all over my face.

Oh sweet baby you are special.

That is by far the sexiest pussy that I have ever seen on a woman. I don't care who put that load in you, I would love to come over and suck it out of you......and I live in Texas too!

The Art of Eating Pussy

Luv2Watch said:
I have always loved eating pussy from the very first time I tried when I was 19. It wasn't the smell or taste that was so addicting to me, it was that I was so good at it. I had my girlfriend on the edge of cuming in a matter of minutes and that I could continue to give her mulitple orgasms orally. The look in her eyes after my special treatment was incredible. I quickly got used to and developed an addiction for the smell and taste of pussy because of this.

The next step I took was after a really hot bout of sex which ended with me cuming inside her. Instead of being tired I found myself wanting to eat her pussy. Well this desire seemed a bit gay to me at first, I did think harder about it. My girlfriend has sucked my dick after I have cum inside her which meant she also tasted herself. She didn't have any problems with it and acted as if it was prefectly normal. In fact when I asked she explained it as her way to show me how much she enjoyed herself. It was exactly how I felt about it as well. so I did and it drove her crazy with lust. The other benefit was that she didn't have to jump up and go shower or clean herself of my cum between bouts. I became accustom to the taste and smell of my own cum. Each of my girlfriends after that was treated to this as well with amazing reactions.

By the time I finally married my wife I was totally addicted to eating pussy which she absolutely loved. My willingness to go down on her after I had cum inside her was a welcome surprised. Now to jump ahead to when she first tried black cock. I was my idea for her to try it and she quickly became addicted to her bf.

One night she suggested that I clean her up after a very long sex bout with her bf I hesitated. It was okay for me to clean my own cum from her but to clean the cum of another man..a black man seemed totally gay. She didn't scream or shout or cry or anything but smile and said okay if that is the way you feel. Now the more often her bf had sex with her the less sex I had with her and then she started withholding oral sex from me. I felt like a heron addict experiencing withdrawal. When I started to complain she put it as clearly as possible. If you want to eat my pussy you take it the way it is...used and full of cum. I held out a week or two then finally couldn't take the absolutel loneliness and I gave in. To my surprise it wasn't such a big jump and it brought her so much enjoymentand excitement. When I go down on her I don't think of who has had her but rather how much pleasure I can give her.

Interesting post. I have found throughout the years that if you are good at eating pussy then a woman has found a good man and they will tell you so and will always come back for more. Having a BBC is good but whether you are a black or white man, if you really know how to eat pussy the way it ought to be done then you have acquired a skill that will keep the women coming back. I have always been successfull in this endeavor and yes I love the taste of pussy and the smell as well. However, the woman must be clean but if she has just a hint of her own smell then damn that is one helluva turn on for me. I could eat good pussy all day long. Nothing like it.

Lynn, roger here from Az, told my wife about you and showed her your letter and pics. I'm sure my being her cuck is the same as yours is to you. We both loves our wives having fun being with black men that fill all there needs as we could never do. Sandra does enjoy teasing and degrading me in front of her lovers as well at times when were alone and playing around. She did enjoy your way of doing me as she told me haw good her black lovers are to her and how much she loves to please all there wants. Her peeing in my mouth is now a normal thing as long as she has a lover there or one of her sexy girlfriends. Keep enjoying yourself and we do understand why it is you want nice black cocks to please you rather than ours. A serving cuckold husband. roger

Luv2watch, congratulations on your submission to licking her pussy full of her lover's cum. I feel that was very brave of you, and you have "grown" erotically from the experience. Im future, please go with the flow, and obey your wife no matter what she may ask of you. When she is happy, you can be happy too.

Subhub4mf, you are so lucky to be allowed to enjoy her golden wine in your mouth. Make sure you top up your wife's wardrobe with sexy clothes of her choice - and look for ways to lighten the work load for her around the house. The less tired she is from housework, the more exciting a lover she can be with her bulls......and you TRULY WANT HER ro be exciting for her bulls, DON'T YOU ?

A white wife gets an enormous amount of pleasure from "doing anything her black bull requests". The quality of the sex is so high that she feels an instinctive need to give value back in the form of....... 120% obedience, submission, and allowing herself to be owned as exclusive property of her new Master. She takes it as an awesome compliment when her husband also accepts his submission and inferiority to her Master.

Users who are viewing this thread